PBP UFC Fight Night: Volkov vs. Aspinall - Official PBP Discussion: 1:30 p.m. ET/10:30 a.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He really has looked different since this

Annotation+2020-06-28+103212.png

They can. But there is a difference between rooting for someone or rooting against someone. And rooting against someone definitely comes from a negative place.

Nah, rooting for your guy and against the other guy is a basic part of sports fandom.

Arnold hopefully will get a bigger push from the UFC than he's gotten or that Paddy is getting, because HE is a top notch fighter.

Now Aspinall gets to prove me right that he's going to be a future HW champ
Arnold is a way better fighter than Paddy, but...you know how it goes.

Damn take the camera off Hooker just sitting there trying to gather himself. Sad look to see. Clearly contemplating more than just the fight he just lost being 1-4 in his last 5. This move was to revitalize his career in his hopes. Completely dashed. Feels bad.
What career? The guy is done

Pretty poor crowd reaction for him too
People seem to not really know arnold allen yet.

If he keeps that win streak going against one more big name, i think his star will finally shine.

Allen vs Kattar makes sense

It would be a good fight, but I feel like one should fight ortega and the other should fight yair. Those two guys can't just keep sitting with the top rankings and only fighting once every 2 years

No he's not. Very far from it. Sodiq outmuscled him in his last fight.

Allens style isn't even strength based
How did that fight end? Remind me again.

Anyone who has done a situp in his life and takes a look at Allen knows how strong he is.

He probably watched Izzy tower over his opponents en route to a title, and thought he should try it again.
He doesn't fight like Izzy though, he throws straights with no set up at 40% speed. Anyone would get fucked up fighting like that.

Poirier fight must have taken years of Hooker plus weight cut.

Hooker looked bad, really bad. Feel for him.
The Rodriguez, Barboza, Felder, Poirier and Chandler fights were not good for his longevity.
Hell even the Knight fight was pretty rough sometimes.

The guy has been in some wars and it's catching up now.

It would be a good fight, but I feel like one should fight ortega and the other should fight yair. Those two guys can't just keep sitting with the top rankings and only fighting once every 2 years
Aren’t there rumours that Ortega/rodriguez is in the works?

How badly does Dana want Tom to win this fight...?

And now I’ve ran out of crisps. What a terrible Saturday.

Back