• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

UFC FN 177 PBP/Discussion

I did no research for this card, still have some peanuts left in Dimes. Was doing family stuff until just a bit ago, saw the end of the Herman fight and you cash that crazy prop ha ha.

I threw a few last minute parlays for chump change to make watching these last fights a bit more interesting but yeah, I'm pretty much gonna be done betting until they legalize it in my state (shouldn't be too long hopefully).
Yeah it's a shitty situation. I hope you still drop by and post from time to time tho, you're one of my favorites haha.

Oh I forgot I had 1u on azaitar round 1 yikes. Everything else is worthy and live bet opportunity perhaps.

Shit I was on with this Ottman. His striking is real good. I continue to have no idea what his ground game is like, but if he can keep it standing..

Im happy, it's my best night of the year so far. Waterson getting a sub would be a cherry on top.

Just realized herman fucked up my hail mary parlay lol, fuck im. I didn't even watch the fight

Glad I bought out of my worthy bet. @Sadistics cashing that 1st round bet, great call! Last time it was the Muniz 1st round sub. Killing it!
Those props has so much value and often hits so often a bigger stake can be justified, as long as you cap a prop or ML high enough you can bet it bigger, despite what the odds say as long as you think the true value/real odds are big enough, aka it´ll win often enough to justifying a bigger stake without risking going bankrupt.

Back