Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobby Nash
26 yo
8-1 record
former DIV1 wrestler

went to denver on monday

here is some more information:
The Fuse MMA representative is arguably Michigan’s best 170lber. Bobby Nash has been under the tutelage of highly respected Caique BJJ Black Belt Don Richard and respected MMA veteran’s Ben Lagman and James Lee for many years. With that being said its no surprise that the 26 year old Nash has emerged in 2016 as one of the very best Welterweight prosepcts in the region especially when you factor in that Nash has also spent countless hours training with Michigan’s elite in guys like Adrian Hadribeaj and Marco Smallman. With an impressive (8-1 MMA) record , Nash has beaten an array of legitamite opponents outside of Michigan and has done so in convincing fashion , to include a successful appearance at RFA 39 (Resurrection Fighting Alliance) which is considered to be one of the premier American MMA promotions outside of the UFC/Bellator/WSOF trio. We will learn a lot about the well rounded Nash on January 13th when he will challenge Michigan’s other premier Welterweight Dequan Townsend at WXC 66. He will compete for Townsends 170lb belt with a win over the experienced and highly touted Townsend serving to solidify Nash’s position at the top of the 170lb food chain.

some training pics (looks to be in amazing shape despite short notice)
1d4e540f4ede3c69af6b44b1fdf93d3b.png

15803004_1655663121398118_1033533718859350016_n.jpg

15624390_852934528183081_4429503104982974464_n.jpg

15875953_343562689359924_5800822369446526976_n.jpg

14562048_1836828613242379_5202205495770742784_n.jpg

looked pretty solid in his last fight knocking out Lewis Gonzalez

some more fights:

Last edited:
got cerrone at -130 sunday night was surprised to see it so low. Masvidal is tough no doubt but cerrone has been insane at ww and I don't see masvidal stopping his streak.

got cerrone at -130 sunday night was surprised to see it so low. Masvidal is tough no doubt but cerrone has been insane at ww and I don't see masvidal stopping his streak.

Against middling opposition who suit him stylistically. Ok Brown wasn't a great fight stylistically for him but he is past it and i said that before their fight and that was why i was big on Cerrone. Masvidal presents a myriad of problems none of the aforementioned brought to the table.

Against middling opposition who suit him stylistically. Ok Brown wasn't a great fight stylistically for him but he is past it and i said that before their fight and that was why i was big on Cerrone. Masvidal presents a myriad of problems none of the aforementioned brought to the table.

I agree it wont be easy but story was supposed to be a bad stylistic matchup due to him being southpaw his body shot power and toughness but he ran right through him. Im not saying story is better than masvidal but cerrone definitely seems to be a different fighter at ww.

i'm definitely going to have some confusion over how much cash to allocate to each fighter as for once, it looks like i won't be doing parlays.

i like nate, assuncao and masvidal so far. interested in seeing the lines for di chirico/spicely.

damnit, EZ. ugh ok ill do it too. But do you think the line will keep going up?

no idea, man. see a lot of people on both sides. i bet cowboy -145 to win a unit, then -115 to win 2 more units, and then saw it at +115 and was completely flabbergasted, but already was on the hook for 3.75u... i just don't know.

all i can say is, after my hedge, i'm sitting at 2.25u cowboy to win 2u, so -113.. and i'm thrilled w/my action. not gonna overthink it further. kinda set on the fight, honestly, barring some interesting prop or crazy movement. i don't know where it's gonna go from here

Everyone underestimates me, it makes me so angry, it's only a matter of time before I have that gold

man pena is such an angry girl. it worries me in many ways. including in this fight.

i'm definitely going to have some confusion over how much cash to allocate to each fighter as for once, it looks like i won't be doing parlays.

i like nate, assuncao and masvidal so far. interested in seeing the lines for di chirico/spicely.

Spicely yeah? Watched tape thinking id like di chirico. Actually like spice.

man idk. i could see spice sub, alessio dec, and no one's mentioned it but why can't alessio ko him

Kinda annoying to see Spicelys name up there again. Dont need to be reminded of the Santos fiasco again.

hold up, cerrone's 4 fights at 170 are not bums, four solid opponents, in fact. he's been more impressive in his four fights at 170 than masvidal has been in his 3 fights there.. pearson's fought at 145 and should never have been 170..

Think if Di Chirico KOs him it'll be in round one so i'll be looking at that. His cardio looked like shit iirc vs McClellan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back