UFC on ESPN 2 Barboza vs Gaethje

Perez rd 3 for me to start this bad boy off.

Also - Fucking Borg, for all the reasons that he should be garnering sympathy from fans he does his very best to make himself hateable.

A wild @BluntTrauma21 has appeared!
tumblr_lrs2gwK4Cg1qk26dzo1_500.gif

Good to see ya breh. You picked a hard but fun card to make a comeback on lol. Hows the ponies treating you. Sorry to see @Sharkey shut it down. Y'all had s good dynamic in there.

I'm trying, honest to god! <45>:oops: I'm embarrassed as fuck to be known as that parlay guy, lol. Shouldn't that go to Ascension? Or is he exempt because his parlays hit sometimes? <Lmaoo>

It should go to me :) You've been relieved of your parlay guy title.

A wild @BluntTrauma21 has appeared!
tumblr_lrs2gwK4Cg1qk26dzo1_500.gif

Good to see ya breh. You picked a hard but fun card to make a comeback on lol. Hows the ponies treating you. Sorry to see @Sharkey shut it down. Y'all had s good dynamic in there.
Good to see you too, buddy! Yeah, tough card to bet, basically forced some otherwise tough bets to make but didn't get killed so I feel alright overall. Saw you killed it last night, tho, congrats my friend! Haven't been betting the ponies much at all lately, tbh, basically only boxing and mma for me, been getting murdered so far this year in boxing, can't afford to spend much on the races even tho I love em.

Yeah, tough that Shark shut it down, that was one of the atg threads here but he gave us a ton of fun and educating times while it lasted. Horse racing really is the best two mins in sports when it's at it's best and esp when you're winning money, haha. Plan on getting back into it a bit more soon enough when my luck in boxing turns a bit more and I have more equity in the ole br.

Anyway nice seeing my boys from back in the day around, been basically hanging in the boxing forum and that's about it lately. Gotta get back in here more often, been missing shooting the shit w/ you :eek::eek::eek:s. Hope all is well irl for ya, good talking bruv.

Aside from the above I have only two ML bets for this card, which is crazy small for me:

$1200 Perez -194
$300 Herm -120

Ended up also betting Yusuf, Holland, and Kenney (after borg missed weight), so it turned out to be a very profitable weekend up $2k or 6.66u. Glad for the two week break, but hope it doesn't end this heater. Hope everyone fared well!

Back