UFC on ESPN 21 PBP/Discussion

It's a little fuck ugly but please Brunson high guard and force a clinch it might be that easy

Ahh...moral victory? If you can't finish that means jack shit bud.

Interesting Holland has been tied up in brunsons guard for over 30 sec now. Herb Dean hasn't said "work" at all.

I'll take a clinch from bottom come on Brunson! !!

Woof. Good for Brunson. He's putting together a late career surge, and got out of early trouble doing it.

I like Holland, but his TD defense/range management is so so so trash. Also kind of satisfying just seeing Brunson ignore all the trash talk, put his head down, and kick Holland’s ass.

Damn, I would've been pissed if I bet on Kevin Holland.

He faced a well-rounded fighter who wouldn't joke with him, which meant he had no chance to win.

Kinda reminds me of prime Donald Cerrone. If you were friendly with him, he would fuck you up in the cage. If you weren't, you would probably beat him up.

Woof. Good for Brunson. He's putting together a late career surge, and got out of early trouble doing it.

I think he’s just not fighting championship caliber guys now. He’s an elite gatekeeper but he’d still get dusted by Sanya, Rob, maybe a couple others. He’s like a permanent number 5.

Brunson DEC was so fucking obvious but i've been having such a bad stretch that I went small on it

Got to hedge a bit but lost 80 :/

Fair play, there was a reason i considered playing brunson by dec. If fight got that far, it had to be brunson winning. Read was there but i didn't have the guts to put more $$$.

Is Holland retarded mentally or emotionally? He doesn't seem to understand when to be serious and actually fight. On the other hand maybe he knows this is entertainment and he is entertaining for some people. I think he's annoying but maybe being a clown is his plan to avoid getting cut from the roster.

Lol. Again you could look up all wins you posted on this site for the last 3 years. Sorry I mean-300 or over. That don't mean shit cause I'm not looking anything up so you could be lying your ass off. Why would I bet that? How about this Mr. Perfect name your price and I will give you 3 losses on -300 or more for 50 fights since you are so good and we will see the results.

Fine, let's each put up $100 we can send to a trusted third party. Interested?

Back