UFC on ESPN 7 Overeem vs Rozenstruik Official Bets

4u Virna 1.50

1u Overeem 2.00

Thinking parlay of Solecki and Means
+ 1.7 U

Biggest win was Muradov + Solecki and Solecki + Means.
Played Jandiroba by sub at 5.00 which is insane as well for 1u.

Lost 2u on Main Event. Any profit is better than no profit I guess.

Sure sucks when Sadistics posts his picks later than usual, huh?

-7.6u isn't all that impressive in a week where Jordie went -14.1u according to his BetMMA page , though. (And as usual, lied and claimed he was only -6u)

Next week, go for at least -10u, Steve! I believe in you!
And you're still too clueless to understand the difference between my tips page and my actual bets... typical Paul.

Wish you realised the amount of entertainment you provide with your inane nonsense.

Absolutely no point 'tracking' bets if they're 'not your real bets'. That's fraudulent but if you're not a tout, who cares what you're doing. If you are a tout, bigger fool to the people paying. Either way, why do you all care so much about it each other? How do these arguments improve your life/bankroll? Bizarre infatuation between some of you dudes

Absolutely no point 'tracking' bets if they're 'not your real bets'. That's fraudulent but if you're not a tout, who cares what you're doing. If you are a tout, bigger fool to the people paying. Either way, why do you all care so much about it each other? How do these arguments improve your life/bankroll? Bizarre infatuation between some of you dudes
For a start I don't charge, so no I'm not a tout.

Aside from that betting is a lot different if you're only betting prefight with livebetting having no influence. Most of the reason for the tracking is because long term I know I'll have to rely on prefight bets only as I keep getting limited especially with livebets. When that time comes I'll have a proven track record and strategy ready to go to keep the profits reliably coming.

For a start I don't charge, so no I'm not a tout.

Translation- "I pretend to be a "professional gambler" on Twitter despite being a dumb college kid getting drunk and high on his parent's dime, advertise my BetMMA page in my signature, AND claim I will start charging for picks in the near future...but I'm totally NOT a tout, guys!

Oh, and in defending one lie, I ADMITTED to lying on my BetMMA page!"

Well-played Jordie, well-played.

Translation- "I pretend to be a "professional gambler" on Twitter despite being a dumb college kid getting drunk and high on his parent's dime, advertise my BetMMA page in my signature, AND claim I will start charging for picks in the near future...but I'm totally NOT a tout, guys!

Oh, and in defending one lie, I ADMITTED to lying on my BetMMA page!"

Well-played Jordie, well-played.
And still going back to personal bullshit. So petty.

Admitted to lying? Lmao, I might charge I might not idk, I certainly don't plan to anytime soon. I've simply got set it up so I have the option there. Does it hurt you that much to know that nobody really cares what you think betting but you know people would pay to know what I do?

It's funny watching losers on here getting triggered by someone actually having a proven winning record. I've explained this shit enough times, if you want to play the ignorant old fool go ahead, you're still the one losing.

So much hate & negativity around here these days...
It’s fine to call people out on their bullshit but settle it like men & move on.

And still going back to personal bullshit. So petty.

Admitted to lying? Lmao, I might charge I might not idk, I certainly don't plan to anytime soon. I've simply got set it up so I have the option there. Does it hurt you that much to know that nobody really cares what you think betting but you know people would pay to know what I do?

It's funny watching losers on here getting triggered by someone actually having a proven winning record. I've explained this shit enough times, if you want to play the ignorant old fool go ahead, you're still the one losing.
A lesson I'll never learn, apparently, but he ain't worth our time. He's just trolling. I show him proof and results and he runs off.

Back