UFC on ESPN 7 Overeem vs Rozenstruik

2) Rockhold let it slip he injured his knee in training - and could beat Bisping on 1 knee. In the media event before the fight. I bet $500 on Bisping when he was a +600 underdog.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gonna have to call bullshit on this one. There's only so much retardation I can take. Your reasons for betting seem so absurd and just motivated by random events, such as Ladd yipping like a dog.

And now I'm gonna put you in check. Pawn to King 2 style.

Skip to 1:55

Skip to 2:26

Now about Ladd's barking - think about this. A Karate guy throwing a punch in a horse stance yelling KEEYYAAAA !!!!!!!!!! vs..... another Karate guy same punch no yelling. Which has a bigger effect psychologically? I think that's why the Ref stopped Ladd's fights. He was influenced by her barking. And this time (thanks to another member telling me this) Ladd filed a "gender discrimination" protest with the CASAC against Herb Dean's Reffing (credit goes to the other member for telling me about this thank you so much).

And now .... all the other Ref's know and are probably chuckling about it over beers (hey did you hear about what Aspen Ladd did to Dean?). Now this is even BETTER for betting on Yana because .... How will this influence their Reffing with Ladd? Is she gonna get free stoppage now from barking at Yana ?

Nope. :)

Kilburn NSC at +2xx is significantly off.

Kilburn has KO power against a guy with minimal defence and little power himself who most likely needs to absorb huge shots for 8 minutes in order to gas Kilburn and then maybe get a late finish.

Last edited:
@Dave Henderson MENDES, NOT MENENDEZ, NOT MELENDEZ, CHAD MENDES.

Sorry, 10+ times while arguing so vehemently about him...

To be honest, I always suspected Chad Melendi threw the fight.

What is MB and how likely am I to get banned from there?

My bookie and No idea I’m far from being limited or banned anywhere atm.
tumblr_o0eyf40OvO1tvejano1_400.gif

Ya I was way fucking off with Luque but I didn’t think he would try to fight at range with Thompson or perhaps I didn’t consider that Thompson was so good that he would keep him at range.

That said, Rosen TKO almost immediately is my bet
Wasn't trying to be a cunt on that one
(my dumb ass bet heavy on Askren). It was a solid pick especially at those odds.
Luque is beast, wasn't sure WB would make it out of that 3rd.

Wasn't trying to be a cunt on that one
(my dumb ass bet heavy on Askren). It was a solid pick especially at those odds.
Luque is beast, wasn't sure WB would make it out of that 3rd.
I still havn't gotten over picking Askren to close out my 50u parlay and also heavy on him in single bets lol. My confidence still shook, I just play small parlays for fun now until I get into things seriously again starting in the new year.

I still havn't gotten over picking Askren to close out my 50u parlay and also heavy on him in single bets lol. My confidence still shook, I just play small parlays for fun now until I get into things seriously again starting in the new year.
That guy had red flags poking through his afro, hopefully nobody else is getting trauma flashbacks from that.

Is Cavillo going to have an advantage here? I'm assuming she intentionally cheated on her weight cut.

At the stare downs she is smirking like yea ... I did it ...

Kilburn NSC at +2xx is significantly off.

Kilburn KO power against a guy with minimal defence and little power himself who most likely needs to absorb huge shots for 8 minutes in order to gas Kilburn and then maybe get a late finish.

KO was 8.00, seems like the likely way he wins If he does

I found video of Aspen Ladd training for her fight with Yana Kunitskaya

Looks like she's gonna take this one ..

Ya I was way fucking off with Luque but I didn’t think he would try to fight at range with Thompson or perhaps I didn’t consider that Thompson was so good that he would keep him at range.

That said, Rosen TKO almost immediately is my bet

I died on Luque too, he has pretty low fight iq running into wonderboy machida/bader style that was the beginning of his demise.

Font clearly has a path and it wouldn't surprise me if he does win.

But Simon presents things that have been a problem for Font in the past, which is pressure and making Font have to fight on the back foot. Plus the the td's threat is there and Simon is relentless with them and will fight for your money. The td threat could very well make Font hesitate on when to throw as well.

Pressure is a problem for Font because he has a very boxing heavy style and needs to plant his feet to throw effectively. But when pushed on his back foot his striking suffers because of it. He could have improved that area, or even improved his tdd and stuff td's and box Simon up because he clearly has the better hands.

But I wouldn't want to bet on Font when we really haven't seen him have success against that style, which is why I think the value is on Simon as a dog.

Plus Simon has wanted Font for a while now, called him out after the Yanya fight, so he clearly is confident going up against Font.

I think Font is a bargain, Simon couldnt survive one minute vs Faber, he is gonna get clipped hard by one of the best finishers in the division, Simon's wild style just doesnt fly in the top 10, when Font has gotten in trouble with pressure it has always been by guys with ko power Simon doesnt have that.
Font is kind of weak minded, if things arent going his way he tends to fold, but what is Simon gonna do clinch him against the fence for 3 rounds?

I think Font is a bargain, Simon couldnt survive one minute vs Faber, he is gonna get clipped hard by one of the best finishers in the division, Simon's wild style just doesnt fly in the top 10, when Font has gotten in trouble with pressure it has always been by guys with ko power Simon doesnt have that.
Font is kind of weak minded, if things arent going his way he tends to fold, but what is Simon gonna do clinch him against the fence for 3 rounds?

Simon can't take him down at least once a round ?

Assuncao wasn't a ko artist, so it's not just ko artist with pressure that gives him trouble.

Ya Simon was a little reckless against Faber I agree, I think he got overconfident when he landed on Faber very early and left himself wide open. He has shown he can game plan and fight smart like he did against Yahya though.

Simon main path is to wrestle for sure, make it a grind, even if he isn't getting td's (I think he will) just the grind of attempting them will wear on Font as the fight goes on. Simon can grind and grind and has the cardio to do so as well. The td's threat can make Font hesitate on when to throw, and if Simon gets him down early that hesitation could be ever greater as the fight goes on.

Ya Font can land a punch on Simon and clip him coming in that wouldn't surprise me. Font always like to go for guillotines so if Simon leaves his head exposed going for td's that can happen too. Font sub line is +1000 as well might throw a little on that as a hedge since I do see a lot of clinching going on here, not impossible Font locks up a sub.

But going back to the first point, Font has struggled with pressure not just from KO artists. So Simon clearly has a path and also think his ml and dec line have value imo.

@Dave Henderson you crack me up man.
Lines aside you seem to have a thing for women and dogs.
Probably not the time but what do ya think about Zang assimilating the English language in only a few months and owning a (bull mastiff or whatever Chinese breed?) named Fedor?
Joanna Champ may have some work to do soon in my opinion.

Last edited:
Just in time for fight day from Wilmington NC straight to SC

It no secret he is probably my favorite spot on the cards. Still all in on team Solecki here

Attachments

• 20191207_112006.jpg
    20191207_112006.jpg
    356.7 KB · Views: 4
Back