UFC on ESPN 7 Overeem vs Rozenstruik

And now I'm gonna put you in check. Pawn to King 2 style.

Skip to 1:55

Skip to 2:26

Now about Ladd's barking - think about this. A Karate guy throwing a punch in a horse stance yelling KEEYYAAAA !!!!!!!!!! vs..... another Karate guy same punch no yelling. Which has a bigger effect psychologically? I think that's why the Ref stopped Ladd's fights. He was influenced by her barking. And this time (thanks to another member telling me this) Ladd filed a "gender discrimination" protest with the CASAC against Herb Dean's Reffing (credit goes to the other member for telling me about this thank you so much).

And now .... all the other Ref's know and are probably chuckling about it over beers (hey did you hear about what Aspen Ladd did to Dean?). Now this is even BETTER for betting on Yana because .... How will this influence their Reffing with Ladd? Is she gonna get free stoppage now from barking at Yana ?

Nope. :)

My doubt was moreso at you actually betting on it.

Anyone else not able to login to Discord? Looks like an outage

Edit: Back up now

Last edited:
Who's the lock tonight guys?

Don't say muradov please he may beat trevor but he sucks and is unreliable.

Sherdog consensus is Means Yadong and Rodriguez?

Split on Font/Simon, Ladd/Yana and of course Reem/Jair

Sorry man but I DID have evidence. They banned me for the same reason you say (saying I had no evidence and mocking me) without even asking what my evidence was before banning me.

Evidence:

1) On the old UFC videos which I later tried to post a link - they are interviewing another fighters coach or something in a resturant. You can see Menendez in the back of the Chinese buffet area with 2-3 plates of Chinese buffet food in front of him + 2 beers in front of him. You have to zoom in on him. He is in the back of the restuarant. I had a great plasma TV with all the bells and whistles. It zoomed in on his chinese food and beers.

2) Rockhold let it slip he injured his knee in training - and could beat Bisping on 1 knee. In the media event before the fight. I bet $500 on Bisping when he was a +600 underdog.

These are candid factual observations that effect the outcome of fights. There are large sums of peoples hard earned money on the line. That type of open dialogue is really important and essential. So are disagreements.. All this stuff is essential and truly makes a great forum.

i dont disagree or agree with your claims. I used to do something similar way back before the media was that into the UFC, fighters had their video blogs and shit. I had a situation where Rashad Evans on camera said he was going through a divorce before his fight. I bet heavily on the other guy ( cant remember) and rashad lost. Sometimes these little facts play a big part.

Ya I was way fucking off with Luque but I didn’t think he would try to fight at range with Thompson or perhaps I didn’t consider that Thompson was so good that he would keep him at range.

That said, Rosen TKO almost immediately is my bet
betting Jairzinho because of you.

Yana underdog odds have popped up 30 juice points. Thirsty fan boys online are betting on Ladd because she is semi attractive.
They actually think Ladd will win. Qaaaaaaaahh hah hah hahhhh .... :)

Yana underdog odds have popped up 30 juice points. Thirsty fan boys online are betting on Ladd because she is semi attractive.
They actually think Ladd will win. Qaaaaaaaahh hah hah hahhhh .... :)
Is this true? I think ladd is one of the ugliest.

Ya I was way fucking off with Luque but I didn’t think he would try to fight at range with Thompson or perhaps I didn’t consider that Thompson was so good that he would keep him at range.

That said, Rosen TKO almost immediately is my bet
And you were right although that shit was close...

How's our newest residential troll doing after his first catastrophic clash with reality?

Back