UFC on ESPN 7 Overeem vs Rozenstruik

I think Ngannou and JR are bringing a similar game. Move forward and throw bombs. Overeem will be on his bike for 3 rounds to win and it didnt work with Ngannou.

I could never bet Overeem here. His chin is gone.
Ngannou hits a lot harder, is more durable and is harder to TD and clinch against.

How is Rob Font's takedown defence and scrambles? I haven't found much footage of this

Not that familiar with jandiroba but looking at her record its wins over cans and a lot of splits against mediocre opposition

whats her best win?

You don't need to worry about this, Ricky isn't going to do anything.
lol, such great insight there. A guy with relentless td's (attempted 20 td's against Jackson) and strong pressure against Font who doesn't like pressure and has poor TDD or offers nothing off his back isn't going to do anything huh? Simon could get sparked early with Font's accuracy but if Simon gets a a hold of him Font will be in for a long night.

lol, such great insight there. A guy with relentless td's (attempted 20 td's against Jackson) and strong pressure against Font who doesn't like pressure and has poor TDD or offers nothing off his back isn't going to do anything huh? Simon could get sparked early with Font's accuracy but if Simon gets a a hold of him Font will be in for a long night.

Well, what's the point in giving 'insight'? Anyone can make an argument for either guy, it's just an opinion, you've seen the same positives and negatives in each fighter as me, it's just who do you favour to implement their game. I prefer Rob Font because Ricky isn't going to do anything.

Well, what's the point in giving 'insight'? Anyone can make an argument for either guy, it's just an opinion, you've seen the same positives and negatives in each fighter as me, it's just who do you favour to implement their game. I prefer Rob Font because Ricky isn't going to do anything.
Fair enough, just like Font won't be doing anything if he is on his back. Depends on who implies their game plan first imo

Not that familiar with jandiroba but looking at her record its wins over cans and a lot of splits against mediocre opposition

whats her best win?

This is called wiki-capping and it provides little to no insight for betting. I wasn't even touching this fight for research until I saw the confidence in Jan, and now I see why she's not only the favourite but probably still had value on her. I wouldn't be surprised if she gets Souza down(she's just an awful fighter all around, like a shit Paul Craig) and finishes her.

Now 4u deep on Jandiroba thanks to @Sadistics where I normally would have passed.

This is called wiki-capping and it provides little to no insight for betting. I wasn't even touching this fight for research until I saw the confidence in Jan, and now I see why she's not only the favourite but probably still had value on her. I wouldn't be surprised if she gets Souza down(she's just an awful fighter all around, like a shit Paul Craig) and finishes her.

Now 4u deep on Jandiroba thanks to @Sadistics where I normally would have passed.
like I said Im not familiar with her just wondering why the high confidence since she barely squeaked by mediocre opposition and did showe some holes against carla.
She propably needs this on the ground and from that carla fight she mostly looks like a judo player with limited wrestling.

Any particular fight I should watch?

like I said Im not familiar with her just wondering why the high confidence since she barely squeaked by mediocre opposition and did showe some holes against carla.
She propably needs this on the ground and from that carla fight she mostly looks like a judo player with limited wrestling.

Any particular fight I should watch?

Mizuki is a good fighter and I'd pick her over Souza easily. Jandiroba totally dominated her. The 'split' in that fight is quite possibly the worst scorecard ever in MMA.
The split vs Almeida is the same kind of deal apparently. So maybe smalltime MMA judges just hate Jandiroba and her wonky eyes or something.
Bad as they are at times, UFC judges are at least a bit more professional then that.

Virna is a legitimately good BJJer who is 2-0 with Roidia Roidelha in BJJ (and 2-1 wiht Amanda Nunes apparently).
She's also Juiceica Android's training partner. (Note, I'm not implying Virna is a roid freak herself ;) )
Basically she is a bigger and better version of Souza. Souza maybe only has a power advantage on the feet in this matchup.

I can't back anyone betting Reem here, he will be so defensive and timid and just begging for the clinch. It might be a meme jab but it's still going to drop Reem in the first and leave him drooling

I dont really rate beating Albini and the Ghost of Arvloski, who both looked awful in those fights.
Overeem is a few steps up from his previous competition, and has significantly better grappling chops. If this was to go past round 1, I think Overeems experience comes good.

Also, as someone else pointed out, Reem at range is fine, just don't sit in the pocket with murderers.

I think Ngannou and JR are bringing a similar game. Move forward and throw bombs. Overeem will be on his bike for 3 rounds to win and it didnt work with Ngannou.

I could never bet Overeem here. His chin is gone.

This assumes he ever had a chin. 13 of his 17 losses have been by KO.

It's somewhat of a guard player vs top game matchup. I don't expect Souza to be able to keep it on the feet for long as I rate Jandirobas TDs, scrambles, and top game very highly. Jan will also have a significant strength advantage. Souza is sub over position, content to play guard, and far too often puts herself on her back.
saw "Souza" and "Jan" and got a PTSD flashback to last week's snoozefest

Mizuki is a good fighter and I'd pick her over Souza easily. Jandiroba totally dominated her. The 'split' in that fight is quite possibly the worst scorecard ever in MMA.
It makes the Dawodu-Bochniak split look reasonable.

The split vs Almeida is the same kind of deal apparently. So maybe smalltime MMA judges just hate Jandiroba and her wonky eyes or something.
Bad as they are at times, UFC judges are at least a bit more professional then that.

Virna is a legitimately good BJJer who is 2-0 with Roidia Roidelha in BJJ (and 2-1 wiht Amanda Nunes apparently).
She's also Juiceica Android's training partner. (Note, I'm not implying Virna is a roid freak herself ;) )
Basically she is a bigger and better version of Souza. Souza maybe only has a power advantage on the feet in this matchup.
Souza seems to slow down after r1 also. She's probably r1 or burst in this fight but Virna seems to have a good chin on her.

Hey now i was the first to say Virna was a max bet you ingrates!

you can still tell us why we must maxbet Joe Solecki, he seems in need of some good love right now ;)

you can still tell us why we must maxbet Joe Solecki, he seems in need of some good love right now ;)
Me first!
Because Matt Wiman's corner has a hit out on him and wants him to die in the Octagon.

I cant do that in good faith lol

But Wiman shouldnt be in there, Solecki seems well rounded enough, that was my reasoning, also figured id be able to arb a bit...

Back