Rumored UFC targeting a Chandler v Ferguson Fight Night bout on April 3

Of all the amazing matchups that are relevant why the fuck make Chandler fight Tony coming off 2 bad losses?

Chandler vs Dustin, Justin, or Charles and Tony vs RDA, Felder or Conor all make more sense to me. Then Chandler vs Tony.

wow

They really squeezing Tony for all he's got left

Damn I feel for Tony here..

Yea, for Tony’s sake I was hoping he would either get Conor (so at least he gets paid in the event of a third straight loss) or a more manageable rebound fight. This could still be interesting though, and coming off the Hooker win (which was really just one good moment) Chandler has some pretty good momentum for Tony to try to steal.

Damn this will be a good scrap but talk about feeding Tony to the wolves. Chandler hits like a truck and his wrestling will nullify any chance of Tony getting this to the ground.

My guess

Dustin vs Conor
Olivera vs Gatehje
That's my guess too – at least that is what they will try to do. Dana already said they want to make Dustin vs Conor. He also said everyone would need to "battle it out" for the title – in other words, he is going to stall in hopes Khabib changes his mind. In the meantime he wants everyone to fight with no belt on the line in an "unofficial" tournament. The biggest wrinkle that I can see in these match-ups is everyone agreeing to go along with them with no title on the line. They should just strip Khabib and make it an official tournament for the belt.
Dustin vs Conor
Olivera vs Gatehje
Ferguson vs Chandler
RDA vs either Delrush or Hooker (the other being an alternate)

Going to be a long night for Chandler.

El Cucuy is going to bring the blades

Hey Tony remember when #2 ranked Gaethje beat your ass when you were 36? Well for your next fight why not face #3 Charles Oliveirs. Hey Tony remember when #3 ranked Charles Oliveira beat your ass at 37? Well now we got this new champion from Bellator he's ranked #4 in the world, you should fight him you're only 38!

UFC destroys careers shamelessly sometimes. Have Chandler fight Dariush or something, what the fuck.

no way would Chandler take Dariush. He's on a nice streak but he has no top 10 wins (although Ferriera is close to top 10).

Chandler just beat the number 6 guy in Hooker? (I think he was #6 at the time). Why on earth would he fight the #10 guy next?

Lol come on guys, we've got 3 pages of discussion going just because of some random dude on Twitter. Not a reputable source at all.
Not even an April 3rd event on the schedule.

Hey Tony remember when #2 ranked Gaethje beat your ass when you were 36? Well for your next fight why not face #3 Charles Oliveirs. Hey Tony remember when #3 ranked Charles Oliveira beat your ass at 37? Well now we got this new champion from Bellator he's ranked #4 in the world, you should fight him you're only 38!

UFC destroys careers shamelessly sometimes. Have Chandler fight Dariush or something, what the fuck.
I understood and agreed with most of your post except the 38 part. Tony just turned 37 on the 12th of this month.

Probably Poirier vs Connor. Oliveria being squeezed out. Makes sense for tony trying to get a win against the new hyped fighter. Chandler potentially gets to leap over oliveria with a strong win or finish.
I don't think that they wanted to really throw Chandler in against Oliveira at this point. I think UFC spent quite a lot of money on Chandler and they probably figure that at this point he stands a better chance against Ferguson.

I think probably Dana will cave in to Poirier vs McG III in the summer. OR McG vs Nate III.

Lets hope Tony ditches his retarded training methods and actually focuses on MMA for once.
Shows you how much of a savage he was in his prime. Dude basically won 12 fights in a row on sheer fuckin will.

How legit is this source first of all? Lots of bs on Twitter. This page has like 280 followers lol

Would be a fucked up match up really.

wow

They really squeezing Tony for all he's got left
Tony's probably happy with it. He gets to fight the #4 LW despite losing his last 2. A win does a hell of a lot more for him than a fight with Kevin Lee.

Ferguson gets finished quite quickly. This is a terrible stylistic match up for el cucuy. Chandler reminds me alot about Gaethje. Same wrestling credentials and good overhand punches.

Tony has some fucking balls on him

how could you not be a fan of this guy?

i dont understand this. tony coming off back to back losses. olievera should be fighting for the belt, and i thought it would be against chandler or gaethje

the matchup makes me believe UFC are invested in chandler and want him to succeed.

btw i thought the woke segment they did on chandlers adopted son was pretty cringe but I'm not american so I don't fully understand that culture.
america has been brainwashed into believing that its good to be a beta cuck and bad to be a white man. if you're a man with any masculinty whatsoever then you are lucky that you are not in america right now. its a fucking mess.

Back