UFC WMMA: The way to watch

Give me:

• Whole Fight Nights of just WMMA. No WMMA on the other cards.

• What we have now. A few WMMA fights on a card.

• None. I don’t like WMMA.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I guess what we have is the answer, but no, we need less to none of it, at least on main cards, only legit top contender and title fights should be on a main card or the UFC at all, keep them in invicta, bring the ones that can actually fight, not point sparr, fight, with rare exceptions headlining.

I don’t mind the way it is now. The men and women get to be on equal footing and we can compare how good a lady fight was next to a man fight that follows or vice versa. Maybe win over some new WMMA fans in the process. I wouldn’t be opposed to a full WMMA fight night every now and again either.

Men have stinkers too... & some women throw teh fook down. I'm not sure what the ratio is per capita, but I do recognize that the UFC is making an effort to hire the more active fighters to the roster. Maybe this all shakes out eventually as WMMA is a relatively new addition to fighting at this level.

I enjoy probably 20ish% of WMMA fights. But I’m really fine with whatever. If it stays as it is, a few a card is fine, I can take a break if I’m not interested. If they’re on their own cards, then I can just tune into whichever interests me. And if they got rid of it, I wouldn’t be all that upset in all honesty.

However the reality is nothing will change and everybody should recognize that. That’s the way it is now, deal with it.

Men have stinkers too... & some women throw teh fook down. I'm not sure what the ratio is per capita, but I do recognize that the UFC is making an effort to hire the more active fighters to the roster. Maybe this all shakes out eventually as WMMA is a relatively new addition to fighting at this level.
About 25%-33% is good for me personally. 3-4 on a 12 fight card is the perfect mix for me. Best if they are spread out evenly throughout the card.

Good posts, IMO

I love to see their warrior spirit when they are really going for it.

Rhonda and Weili are the only ones who I have become emotionally invested in, but rare for me to do that with any fighter regardless of gender these days.

Each card should only feature one weight class. Easier to follow and easier to avoid what you don't care about without missing the rest.

Each card should only feature one weight class. Easier to follow and easier to avoid what you don't care about without missing the rest.
That would be hard to schedule though. Everybody's ready at different times. Also a whole card of heavyweights could be disastrous.

I think we should keep it as is, but give them a more accurate spot on the fight card. We get some garbage matchups making main cards that are WTF. Main cards should be for the best fights with the exception of the featured prelim, which draws the free audience to possibly spend $ on the ppv.

Back