UFC WMMA: The way to watch

Give me:

• Whole Fight Nights of just WMMA. No WMMA on the other cards.

• What we have now. A few WMMA fights on a card.

• None. I don’t like WMMA.

Results are only viewable after voting.
No, but this stupid thread pops up almost every day. Shit's old. Why don't you just reply to one of the other 121 threads saying basically the same thing.

oh nooo it's taking up your valuable space.

maybe every thread about conor or whoever should not be made either, and just placed in a existing thread. oh nooo.

I voted for separate cards. They're vastly different products, which is why you don't see this kind of cross-pollination in other sports. This isn't an apples-to-apples comparison, but viewers aren't forced to watch WNBA during NBA broadcasts...and vice versa.

Obviously, people are allowed to disagree and have their preferences. But it just doesn't make much sense to me, outside of the fact that it allows the UFC to fill out their cards with a more watered-down product. And it won't change, so the issue is probably moot.

Big names/top 5 on the big cards. Maybe Wednesday night Woman Fights or Man-Free Mondays for the lower ranked girls

I watch 2 to 5 fights depending on who is fighting. Wouldnt change anything for me.

If a thread doesn't interest you, just move on to one that does and stop being a little bitch about it.

I laughed out loud. too true.

Besides, his point is moot AF anyway, because his experience would be the same if one just resumed in an old thread: a thread about managing WMMA would pop up on the forum, THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE lolllll

the best way is ..

closedeyes.jpg

or

man-sleeping.jpg

That would be hard to schedule though. Everybody's ready at different times. Also a whole card of heavyweights could be disastrous.
Not really. Lightweight has so many fighters that it would probably get a card every month. Same with the other deep divisions. Weaker divisions might get one every 3 months or so, which would still allow those fighters 3-4 fights a year. It could work.

And there was an all HW card maybe a decade ago that was well received. It was so good that it's surprising that they haven't done it again since. I think it was an extra motivator for the fighters to know that all their rivals were on the same card. Made them want to stand out from the field.

oh nooo it's taking up your valuable space.

maybe every thread about conor or whoever should not be made either, and just placed in a existing thread. oh nooo.
Are you an idiot? First of all, Conor thread are annoying too, but at least they are about different thing. Conor accused of rape. Conor doesn't enter USADA. These threads are literally the same fucking thing. There was one just yesterday saying the same old shit. The Rogan height threads say the exact same shit too. Only an idiot would not realize the difference.

I voted for separate cards. They're vastly different products, which is why you don't see this kind of cross-pollination in other sports. This isn't an apples-to-apples comparison, but viewers aren't forced to watch WNBA during NBA broadcasts...and vice versa.

Obviously, people are allowed to disagree and have their preferences. But it just doesn't make much sense to me, outside of the fact that it allows the UFC to fill out their cards with a more watered-down product. And it won't change, so the issue is probably moot.

I'm a huge football/soccer fan and I am not forced to watch the shit women play. However, I do notice that it is being put on all the main sports channels now and up to a few years ago it was nowhere to be found. The virtue signalling snowflakes want to shove it down our throats

They don't want to do separate cards, because it's obvious that numbers will be absolutely shite

Ronda was the only woman that casuals gave a fuck about, maybe nunes to a much lesser degree, but the fact stands, that the vast majority don't care

All my years discussing fights with friends or random in a bar, the only 2 names I have ever heard mention was Ronda and Katie Taylor and that was on a rare occurrence

Put on other cards and let's see how popular it REALLY is

If a thread doesn't interest you, just move on to one that does and stop being a little bitch about it.
No, you're being a bitch because you rehash the same thread that just got made yesterday. Join that thread. You're not edgy and cool with this take.

Way it's done now is fine. If they're boring fighters or nobodies, you know it's a good time to take a bathroom break.

If you have 3 lady fights that’s 45 mine not counting entrances. Commercials and post fight.

that’s just brutal

Wmma is like the current San Francisco miss,
you know something is not right ,but its the era we live in

I'm a huge football/soccer fan and I am not forced to watch the shit women play. However, I do notice that it is being put on all the main sports channels now and up to a few years ago it was nowhere to be found. The virtue signalling snowflakes want to shove it down our throats

They don't want to do separate cards, because it's obvious that numbers will be absolutely shite

Ronda was the only woman that casuals gave a fuck about, maybe nunes to a much lesser degree, but the fact stands, that the vast majority don't care

All my years discussing fights with friends or random in a bar, the only 2 names I have ever heard mention was Ronda and Katie Taylor and that was on a rare occurrence

Put on other cards and let's see how popular it REALLY is
Broadcasting women's sports isn't virtue signalling though. The general population is 50/50 women and men. Some women like watching and some men like watching. Maybe for the same reasons, maybe for different reasons.
I would never make the mistake of letting casuals inform me on what's good.

No other sport makes you sit thru a lower level of competition during the middle of a broadcast of the highest level of competition.

If NBA made you watch 15 minutes of JV high school basketball during a pro NBA game or playoff game, then sure there would be precedent.

I have watched more WMMA than the average bear. The drop-off in talent is ridiculous. There are maybe 4-5 girls per division worth watching and the rest is completely amateur level.

Anything outside of the top 5 should be on early prelims or a separate card.
W145 should be vanquished forever.
W135 is a fucking hot mess and really shouldn't be broadcast much at this point.

Back