UFN 111 - Holm vs Correia - Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.
if anyone has cyril askers last 2 fights would appreciate them. against potts and andrew van zyl. spent ages lookin cant find. got the rest except his loss

so it looks like rolando is a stand in front of you, no head movement muay thai stylist with weak ground game.

that's a horrible match up for caceres who has excellent movement/use of angles and for once won't have to worry about getting taken down.

i know caceres is a bit hit and miss but he normally gets the better of guys on the feet, especially predictable guys like this.

caceres is probably going to be juiced, otherwise he's worth a play imo.

I am interesting on AA/Tybura O1.5 @1.90.
Arlovski`s chin is shit, thah`s for sure, but i dont see Tybura to have 1 punch KO power and even the technik to KO Arlovski who is still a decent striker. Tybura has never been KO`d, his only loss itd is with doctors stoppage because of a cut in the face, and he ate some decent punches from Puetz.

I like this bet a lot. Think it's much safer than playing either HW....

Watched Dy's first fight with Aguon he was friggin robbed terrible decision. Aguon had one good spell for 30 seconds in r2 otherwise he was dominated.

Last edited:
so it looks like rolando is a stand in front of you, no head movement muay thai stylist with weak ground game.

that's a horrible match up for caceres who has excellent movement/use of angles and for once won't have to worry about getting taken down.

i know caceres is a bit hit and miss but he normally gets the better of guys on the feet, especially predictable guys like this.

caceres is probably going to be juiced, otherwise he's worth a play imo.

If Caceres is -300/-400 are you willing to risk it on a flakey fighter like Caceres? I need to rewatch Caceres but I don't think Dy is that bad i just think he has been fighting to the level of his opponents. He tko'd Mosquera too lovely knee to body but his opponent and/or ref said it was a low blow lol!

nope. i only found 3. all first rd
I found a short twitter video of Shibata finish. Not to much learn there except that it was fought in UFC size cage. Tomas has only fought in tiny cages. In karate vs. grappler match-up that could be a significant factor. Tomas does not have experience in cutting big cage to get TDs and he moves maybe pretty straight forward too.

RDA is still a beast, there is no shame in losing a decision to Ferg or getting KOd but Alvarez.

I'll play him hard at the right odds.

RDA is still a beast, there is no shame in losing a decision to Ferg or getting KOd but Alvarez.

I'll play him hard at the right odds.

Same, i doubt the odds will be very appealing though....

the W-L record is where the similarities between those guys ends. apples and oranges.

Different styles, but they're very similar in that both are good fighters who take any matchup regardless of whether or not they're ready. They're also both routinely underrated by the betting market (Lobov more so, and smart money has made a ton from this in his last 3 fights).

Holm to win inside the distance 2.50
Holm to win by unanimous decision 2.50

If i put $1000 on each is that not just $500 free money? There surely can't be another result can there????

Different styles, but they're very similar in that both are good fighters who take any matchup regardless of whether or not they're ready. They're also both routinely underrated by the betting market (Lobov more so, and smart money has made a ton from this in his last 3 fights).

Not sure I agree (although I think I stated that there was no way he'd beat that Asian guy lol). I think he's been overrated a bit after TUF (got tooled as a favorite twice), then got a win over a really low level fighter and won impressively over the Asian before getting tooled again as a huge dog. Basically I think he's good if he gets to stand and bang against not very technical fighters and gets owned by anyone well rounded and/or good.

Holm to win inside the distance 2.50
Holm to win by unanimous decision 2.50

If i put $1000 on each is that not just $500 free money? There surely can't be another result can there????
Better bet your house on those bets, before they correct them.

This is the only tape I could find on Camacho's last loss versus Han Seul Kim. I've got a little bit of analysis coming for Jingliang Li vs Frank Camacho.

I am going to have Li Vs Camacho ITD be one of my main plays.

Don't listen to me though I had a terrible event on Saturday.

After my dreadful UFC sweden play last 2 cards have been good for me.

This card may have some juicy dog material.

Closer fights that I may take dog in.

DYK vs Colby
Saff vs RDA
Gomi vs Tuck (Not so sure how people will cap this)
Scoggins vs Gates

After my dreadful UFC sweden play last 2 cards have been good for me.

This card may have some juicy dog material.

Closer fights that I may take dog in.

DYK vs Colby
Saff vs RDA
Gomi vs Tuck (Not so sure how people will cap this)
Scoggins vs Gates

Scoggins is fighting Sasaki

Notable Size/ reach advantages on paper.

Holm vs Corrreia
5'8 vs 5'5/ 3" Height advantage.
70" reach vs 64"/ 6" reach advantage.

DHK vs Colby
6'2 vs 5'11/ 3" Height advantage.
76" reach vs 72"/ 4" reach advantage

Jon Tuck vs Gomi
5'11 vs 5'8/ 3" Height advantage.
73" reach vs 70"/ 3" reach advantage.

Walt vs Cyril
81" reach vs 74"/ 7" reach advantage

Yuta Sasaki vs Justin Scoggins
5'11 vs 5'6/ 5" height advantage
71" reach vs 66"/ 5" reach advantage

Jingliang Li vs Camacho
6' vs 5'9/ 3" Height advantage.

Lucie Pudilová vs Ji Yeon Kim
5'11 vs 5'6/ 5" height advantage

Initial lean is towards rda. HAve to rewatch some saffedeine fights but I seem to remember him spending a lot of time with his back to the fence where rda does his best work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back