UFN 120 - Poirier vs Pettis - Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was soooo on board the Suarez train after the Tuf finale... But with this layoff.. and fighting a stock freakin chick who showed pretty decent improvement last fight.. man idk. Small play pereira Dec +400. Wish I got the opener.

If Suarez comes out and gets her down and taps her, so be it. Show me again, Tatiana. I'll renew my suarez train pass.

Took some sage dec +248, too. Wish I got opener...

Trolling starting to seriously get old.

They're good dudes who aren't bettors and are open about it.
Not trolling. Betting Sage is retarded. You can't even trust the guy to take a punch, but at -160 youre gonna trust him against a pretty legit guy who is also a lot more athletic than the bums Sage is used to? People act like hes athletic cause he can do backflips but has never looked even close to special at all.

Sorry dude dont be jelly thousands of viewers on a youtube video >>>> Sherdog MOD in terms of status. They've earned it with #elite opinions. Thats not trolling its fact, they are where they are for a reason, and Zane is accurate labeling Sage bettors marks.

Jesus Christ. How did you reply to that so fast. Didn't wanna get into it so deleted it as soon as I said it.

Anyway. You won't get to me with your nonsense, so just stop.

Jesus Christ. How did you reply to that so fast. Didn't wanna get into it so deleted it as soon as I said it.

Anyway. You won't get to me with your nonsense, so just stop.
Stop what? Telling you good reasons why Sage is a horrible bet? Isnt that what were here for? Or should I stop spreading the word of Vivisection cause they disagree with your bet even though they can help people analyze fights better?

Jeez when I rightfully own people im in the wrong, and when I try to help like with the above things ^^ im still wrong. Smh

Guess its cool for you to make an underhanded comment about Zane calling Sage backers "marks" and then squeel out of further discussion though

Remember to politicize the way you present your opinions everyone. Otherwise the vanilla older people on here can't handle it

Last edited:
Not trolling. Betting Sage is retarded. You can't even trust the guy to take a punch, but at -160 youre gonna trust him against a pretty legit guy who is also a lot more athletic than the bums Sage is used to? People act like hes athletic cause he can do backflips but has never looked even close to special at all.

Sorry dude dont be jelly thousands of viewers on a youtube video >>>> Sherdog MOD in terms of status. They've earned it with #elite opinions. Thats not trolling its fact, they are where they are for a reason, and Zane is accurate labeling Sage bettors marks.
EZ > Vivi

Where are their successful track records?

Sometimes they say shit that makes no sense

All this confidence in Northcutt has got me really confused, have you guys not seen his fights?

He tapped to a submission that doesn't exist

He got dropped by a 3-0 BJJ fighter

Poor takedown defence and he doesn't even know how to get off his back, the referee has to help him

He crumbles under adversity, proven front runner and quitter

Sage Northcutt is one of the worst fighters in the UFC and people betting him as a favourite smh

Quinones isn't anything special but he's gonna win this fight and he's +150

Sage is going to wipe the floor with quinones , who is a total jobber.

EZ > Vivi

someone here posted that they are about break even when picking winners and losers, not factoring odds which, if true, absolutely sucks

comparing these guys to a person that legitimately breaks down fights like jack slack or dan hardy is a joke.

i have no idea why anyone wuold even waste time listening to someone that is 50 50 not factoring odds

EZ > Vivi

Sometimes we all say shit that makes no sense. That'll happen when you discuss 12 fights a week.

Successful track records are in the analysis and consistency bruv. If their breakdowns weren't #elite they wouldn't pull those numbers year after year. It would not be wise for anyone who posts in here to act superior to Vivi in analyzing and understanding fights, cause basically none are

Lol. Sage dividing folks more than Trump or Hillary even could

SAGE 2020!!

someone here posted that they are about break even when picking winners and losers, not factoring odds which, if true, absolutely sucks

comparing these guys to a person that legitimately breaks down fights like jack slack or dan hardy is a joke.

i have no idea why anyone wuold even waste time listening to someone that is 50 50 not factoring odds
Low level comparison considering Slack writes gif articles/breakdowns and Hardy uses UFC footage while they just talk to each other on Vivi. Plus Slack and Hardy both specialize in extensive breakdowns of select fights, not entire card rundowns

I get both sides of this Sage debate here.

Has Sage been flakey? Yeah. Has he shown anything recently that makes us think that he's overcome his panicking and quick-tap ways? No, not really.

However, a lot of people here are way overconfident that this is some character trait born into him as a kid. Possibly, but there's absolutely no way to know that from watching a few minutes of him fighting a couple times a year. Seriously some overconfident mind-readers in mma betting. The guy started in the UFC at, what, 19 years old? I can tell you how mentally weak I was at that age. To think that the guy can't gain more grit and fight IQ is absurd. It's assuming people don't learn from mistakes and hard work. That's the whole point of going to the gym, being disciplined, and fighting. Guy got rushed to the UFC early and instead of crushing cans, he's having tough fights and facing defeat early. This could either destroy his confidence or he can move on from failure. Sure it's okay to bet on one or the other being more likely, but to be absolutely sure without knowing the guy personally can only be unjustified.

I get both sides of this Sage debate here.

Has Sage been flakey? Yeah. Has he shown anything recently that makes us think that he's overcome his panicking and quick-tap ways? No, not really.

However, a lot of people here are way overconfident that this is some character trait born into him as a kid. Possibly, but there's absolutely no way to know that from watching a few minutes of him fighting a couple times a year. Seriously some overconfident mind-readers in mma betting. The guy started in the UFC at, what, 19 years old? I can tell you how mentally weak I was at that age. To think that the guy can't gain more grit and fight IQ is absurd. It's assuming people don't learn from mistakes and hard work. That's the whole point of going to the gym, being disciplined, and fighting. Guy got rushed to the UFC early and instead of crushing cans, he's having tough fights and facing defeat early. This could either destroy his confidence or he can move on from failure. Sure it's okay to bet on one or the other being more likely, but to be absolutely sure without knowing the guy personally can only be unjustified.
Hes -160 and has shown zero signs he can become tougher than insta quit. You are doing nothing but speculating he can off of stuff like how you were when you were 19, while saying people assuming he can't are the ones who are speculating. That makes no sense.

Don't feed the trolls, guys. Better letting them starve to death or going elsewhere.
Except while you post an opinion and then hide behind "omg troll" when challenged on it, we are actually discussing the fight further. But sure lol

Like I said, remember to politicize your opinions guys. The old folk just cant handle anything but treating Sherdog like its a workplace

Guys, there are people who are either gonna troll or won't relent on "their" guy. Sage has never shown a sign he can become tougher than instaquit? Pretty sure he was gassed out and in a FULL armbar by a fairly legit BJJ player and gutted it out and gritted out a win.

And I was on the other dude (and via sub)

There's no objectivity or willingness to listen for some people. They want to argue just to argue.

Guys, there are people who are either gonna troll or won't relent on "their" guy. Sage has never shown a sign he can become tougher than instaquit? Pretty sure he was gassed out and in a FULL armbar by a fairly legit BJJ player and gutted it out and gritted out a win.

And I was on the other dude (and via sub)

There's no objectivity or willingness to listen for some people. They want to argue just to argue.
Yes he escaped an armbar. So im just trolling not trusting a guy at -160 who gets dropped by a grappler and immediately gives his neck and who loses to Barb the instant adversity comes his way.

Guys, heres the thing, Unless you politicize your opinion cause certain older people are big babies and need to be coddled with nothing but politeness, they will act like they are superior. Dont let that fool you. We all know who the real analysts are, and who the losers are who hide behind a million hedge bets and flips during the week rather than discussing fights with the community

Guys, heres the thing, Unless you politicize your opinion cause certain older people are big babies and need to be coddled with nothing but politeness, they will act like they are superior. Dont let that fool you. We all know who the real analysts are, and who the losers are who hide behind a million hedge bets and flips during the week rather than discussing fights with the community

You're trying way too hard to get someone to bite on this, man.

You're trying way too hard to get someone to bite on this, man.
Dude its truth lol in all seriousness if youve been around long enough you know vanilla posters like EZ need you to act like this is a political debate and talk with properness and politeness or they cry troll like he is now despite plenty of proper discussion now and during the week about betting Sage. Its reason why im #publicenemynumberone. Speaking your mind freely without fear of some crybaby getting triggered cause an #elite podcast called betting Sage a mark move is not smiled upon by everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back