UFN 143 on ESPN+ 1 Cejudo vs Dillashaw

People liking Glover as the dog; did they see how bad he looked in his last fight? Very slow, like in quicksand. Huge red flag

I know Beastin is a step up from Ion here but I doubt he has the TD being that slow again. Was he injured last fight?

People liking Glover as the dog; did they see how bad he looked in his last fight? Very slow, like in quicksand. Huge red flag

I know Beastin is a step up from Ion here but I doubt he has the TD being that slow again. Was he injured last fight?

I’ll be very surprised if Cutelaba doesn’t KO him in the first round

Few thoughts on Sandhagens chances vs Lineker. In summary I think he's a worse Dillashaw trying to compensate with toughness.

He has solid striking which is no surprise with his kickboxing credentials and training under Ludwig but he's way too hittable which is a bad move vs a guy like Lineker. He's good going forward but Arnett was landing well when he backed him up he just didn't do it anywhere near enough. Lineker is going to have no problem dishing out that kind of pressure and the way Cory keeps his hands down he's going to get tagged especially as he frequently backs himself straight into the fence essentially doing Linekers job for him. TJ did well vs Lineker cause he has great striking forward and backwards, could strike comfortably on the outside and he could shoot perfect takedowns whenever he wanted. He was almost never in danger.

Sandhagen doesn't have any form of wrestling base and aside from a single leg he hit on Austin Arnett hasn't attempted any other TD's in the octagon. On the other hand he's been takendown in both his fights and Lineker does, when necessary, have the option to go to takedowns which he's shown before. I wouldn't be surprised if Linekers goes to these at some point as even Arnett did this with little effort just muscling Cory to the ground and taking his back briefly. Lineker does also have solid TDD with only Dillashaw effectively being able to get him down when others such as Font, Dodson and McCall all failed despite repeated attempts.

Overall, to win I expect Sandhagen needs to outpoint Lineker striking on the feet to win but given many of his tendencies playing right into Linekers standard gameplan, the unlikeliness of him getting a finish and the risk of him just getting outgrappled I favour Lineker. Won't make a play yet as I feel the lines about right on Lineker but if it improves significantly I'll look to.

Also I'm really interested in seeing footage of Emmers vs Sandhagen if anyone knows where to get it. Couldn't find anything online. If anyone could offer a summary of how it went down I'd be interested too.

People liking Glover as the dog; did they see how bad he looked in his last fight? Very slow, like in quicksand.

I’ll be very surprised if Cutelaba doesn’t KO him in the first round

I did, and he looked better than he did against Cannonier. Glover has no chance against the upper echelons of the division, but against a 1 dimensional mid-level guy like Cutelaba, he is at least at evens. Cuelaba TDD against singles and doubles is poor, and he doesn't have good top control if he does take someone down, and he is poor off his back. Not to mention his gas tank is worse than Glover's. There is a clear POV for Glover, the main dangers are an early KO or Glover being drawn into a brawl.

Cutelaba R1 prop is going to be a play for me at +300 or better, but can you really pay such juice for a guy who will probably lose if it gets to a decision? Glover could well sub Cutelaba too.

Tell me, I am open to understanding this line. I don't get it at all. I am wondering if Glover is injured and there is some inside info on that somewhere. He went from -110 to +180 pretty quick.

Last edited:
Few thoughts on Sandhagens chances vs Lineker. In summary I think he's a worse Dillashaw trying to compensate with toughness.

He has solid striking which is no surprise with his kickboxing credentials and training under Ludwig but he's way too hittable which is a bad move vs a guy like Lineker. He's good going forward but Arnett was landing well when he backed him up he just didn't do it anywhere near enough. Lineker is going to have no problem dishing out that kind of pressure and the way Cory keeps his hands down he's going to get tagged especially as he frequently backs himself straight into the fence essentially doing Linekers job for him. TJ did well vs Lineker cause he has great striking forward and backwards, could strike comfortably on the outside and he could shoot perfect takedowns whenever he wanted. He was almost never in danger.

Sandhagen doesn't have any form of wrestling base and aside from a single leg he hit on Austin Arnett hasn't attempted any other TD's in the octagon. On the other hand he's been takendown in both his fights and Lineker does, when necessary, have the option to go to takedowns which he's shown before. I wouldn't be surprised if Linekers goes to these at some point as even Arnett did this with little effort just muscling Cory to the ground and taking his back briefly. Lineker does also have solid TDD with only Dillashaw effectively being able to get him down when others such as Font, Dodson and McCall all failed despite repeated attempts.

Overall, to win I expect Sandhagen needs to outpoint Lineker striking on the feet to win but given many of his tendencies playing right into Linekers standard gameplan, the unlikeliness of him getting a finish and the risk of him just getting outgrappled I favour Lineker. Won't make a play yet as I feel the lines about right on Lineker but if it improves significantly I'll look to.

Also I'm really interested in seeing footage of Emmers vs Sandhagen if anyone knows where to get it. Couldn't find anything online. If anyone could offer a summary of how it went down I'd be interested too.

Sandhagen seems somewhat of a prodigy, getting a title in a regional promotion in his 4th fight. I think he has the fight IQ to come up with the right gameplan, but lacks the physical attributes to execute it. And as you say, he does back straight up sometimes, both Alcantara and Arnett tagged him good, even though he ultimately won. If he wins he will have fought the fight of his life, or by some crazy fluke. Lineker is very gifted physically, his chin and general toughness is unreal, and despite his explosiveness, his cardio is sound with finishing power in the 5th round, never mind a 3 rounder; and he wont fall over and give up like Alcantara if his finishing attempt fails the first time.

Cutelaba R1 prop is going to be a play for me at +300 or better, but can you really pay such juice for a guy who will probably lose if it gets to a decision?

I'll never play juice like that on anyone. But IMO yea, Cutelaba KO1 around +250 or better is definitely going to be a play for me

Seemed like Sandhagen got pretty stunned with a right hand early in the fight against Luri. Assuming this fight plays out on the feet, I like Lineker's chances of finding that chin at least a couple times.

given the outrageous height difference i wonder if money will come in on sandhagen after the weigh ins?

Nailed it, I see it the exact same way with Cory's backfoot tendencies getting him knocked out.

Here's the Emmers fight

given the outrageous height difference i wonder if money will come in on sandhagen after the weigh ins?
Wouldn't be a surprise, for memory the same thing happened with Mendes and Jury and that was only a 5 inch height difference compared to 8 that Sandhagen has over Lineker.

PVZ will beat Ostovich, I guarantee it.

Ostovich is a jobber, 500 fighter, trains at a bum gym, lost to low level competition and on top of that she enters this fight with a lot of personal problems.

PVZ is more athletic and skilled everywhere. She outstruck JRC with a broken arm and won the 3rd round. Look at PVZ losses, only to good fighters, not bums like Ostovich. PVZ is still a young improving fighter too, her best his to come.

I think PVZ wins her tune up fight and does so easily.

I disagree. I think Ostovich is the more skilled fighter for sure. She just doesnt have the same warrior mentality as PVZ, who is a savage. Ostovich looks like someone who was an athlete that got into MMA late. In her last fight she had the openings to win and wouldnt step in the gas. It looks like shes more interested in being an IG model.

at first I wanted to take Sandhagen, but he is like previously mentioned, very hittable, and against a guy that's gonna pressure him and not let him bounce around the ring willy nilly. Obviously he is tough after letting his arm snap to Yuri's sub attempt, but chin is different, doubt he'd (or anyone for that matter) be able to take a haymaker from Lineker. I like Sandhagen, his movement, and his mixing it up, especially with the leg kicks (I think that could/ should be in his gameplan) but I have a hard time to see how Lineker doesn't spark him at some point.

I disagree. I think Ostovich is the more skilled fighter for sure. She just doesnt have the same warrior mentality as PVZ, who is a savage. Ostovich looks like someone who was an athlete that got into MMA late. In her last fight she had the openings to win and wouldnt step in the gas. It looks like shes more interested in being an IG model.
I disagree about her warrior mentality and her just wanting to be an IG model. I think she's just trying to make the most out of her opportunities. As for her warrior mentality, I watched her on TUF and thought she was all in and wanted it bad. She's also a Hawaiian and takes pride in that fighting spirit.

I think just as a pure athlete Rachael is better than PVZ.

Off the topic, but if Lineker beat Sandhagen I really want to see him vs M.Jackson.

Cejudo - I love to spoil, my mental will win this fight

Dillashaw - He's scared, I'm lightest and strongest I've ever been, You've never give anyone a black eye, you're the most boring fighter, I'm going to beat you in wrestling, he has nothing to threaten me with

It's cold in vegas, I've had a cold 3 times, it comes and goes, training with Sarah Kaufman, I brought her in, training with her for 4 weeks, we're both Thai, I'm better, she'll want to take me down, I started in BJJ, I see a sub win, I like to keep it on the feet, UFC PI helping me with my weight, been in Vegas for 1 year, Syndicate MMA has been perfect for me, coming into the flyweight division, I'm still not where I want to be strength wise, I will make a statement, I have 3 finishes at flyweight

Went from Trinaldo, to Cerrone, so honored UFC gave me this fight, I"m happy, he went from talking about McGregor to me, he's just another guy, I couldn't be more certain about the outcome, I've been ready for this fight, there is no camp, I think him coming to 155 is going to be his detriment, I'm stronger, faster, technical, I didn't buy any presents, I forgot it's Christmas, I'm still working and swimming, I bury myself in MMA, all preparation, I will break him, my game doesn't change, I will finish him in the first

So grateful Sarah is here, I came to Vegas for the UFC PI, training with girls at Syndicate, in the past I've trained with guys, working towards my US citizenship, she hasn't fought anyone, all no names, I have experience and better training partners, I've very confident, nothing I haven't seen before, my main training partner is Roxanne Modafferi, I will get a stoppage, I like going to the movies, I have no sponsors

Back