UFN 143 on ESPN+ 1 Cejudo vs Dillashaw

The realization that this fight has 5 seemingly realistic outcomes : Cowboy by sub , KO, and decision
And Hernandez by decision/ KO tells me I wanna stay out of this one i think

A significant dog with proven high level experence has more paths to victory, just sayin :)

Usually dont go big on a prop but i'm gonna be big on Hardy ITD. Crowder suuuuuuuucks and got blasted into "who the fuck just hit me" space by Big Pretty. Hardy's got question marks for days in terms of any aspect of mma besides he punches hard but I have hard time seeing crowder avoiding getting hit and not surviving if/when he does get tagged. Fight feels like a gimme for Hardy.
Fdngd opened at -400 and that’s probably the best line besides Hardy’s opener

Glover v Ion. I don't know what to think.... Glover is an underdog and it just doesn't seem right.

Yeah, I am not getting this. Cutelaba will be especially dangerous in the first round, but Glover has a clear POV using his TDs and top control, and he is no idiot, though he could conceivably be drawn into a brawl, but i think he is too cagey for that.

A significant dog with proven high level experence has more paths to victory, just sayin :)
Agreed, Cowboy is the move considering the price, but I’m a Hernandez fanboy , there are plenty of other fights to lose my $ on.

Fdngd opened at -400 and that’s probably the best line besides Hardy’s opener
Yeah i'm not holding my breath. Just having a dream of Hardy finishing Crowder buying me some new shoes.

Just played ortiz + gastelum parlay 1u for 8u

Glover is a good dog

Usually dont go big on a prop but i'm gonna be big on Hardy ITD. Crowder suuuuuuuucks and got blasted into "who the fuck just hit me" space by Big Pretty. Hardy's got question marks for days in terms of any aspect of mma besides he punches hard but I have hard time seeing crowder avoiding getting hit and not surviving if/when he does get tagged. Fight feels like a gimme for Hardy.

A three round long sloppy fight followed by Crowder winning a split decision would be fitting punishment for making this bullshit fight the co-main. Obviously the idea here is that Hardy should win by murder.

Gastelum will smoke Whittaker. Good play.
Completely unrelated to the this thread but really? Gastelum gassed and was almost outstruck vs Jacare and is a one dimensional boxer. Whittaker probably gets a pretty easy decision, Yoel completely failed to KO him twice but you think Kelvin will?

Completely unrelated to the this thread but really? Gastelum gassed and was almost outstruck vs Jacare and is a one dimensional boxer. Whittaker probably gets a pretty easy decision, Yoel completely failed to KO him twice but you think Kelvin will?
Styles make fights. Kelvin has ko power and I dont worrie about his gas tank. Robert had a war against Yoel and was very ill later after that. Kelvin struggled against big mw but Robert is a small mw so that wont be a problem in this fight plus he isnt a wrestler. Jacare was a worse match up

Styles make fights. Kelvin has ko power and I dont worrie about his gas tank. Robert had a war against Yoel and was very ill later after that. Kelvin struggled against big mw but Robert is a small mw so that wont be a problem in this fight plus he isnt a wrestler. Jacare was a worse match up
Oh, Wik, where to begin? :)

Holloway had bad weight cut for Khabib, then concussion problems (rumoured), lotta ppl were fading him v Ortega and he mopped the floor with the kid. We've seen this movie before. Yoel injured Robert's knee early in the first fight and he still won. The guy is insanely tough and talanted. This is championship combo right there.

And talks about Robert being "small md" are not as true like maybe when he debuted in the weightclass. He is not big as some animals like Weidman or Rockhold, but he has dense muscles and he is middleweight for quite some time, he filled up that frame. I would say he is middle of the pack MW in terms of how much weight he cuts for that weightclass. He is not huge MW, but he is not tiny guy that doesn't cut at all. He is very ripped, too.

Robert is very, very good wrestler. You don't stuff Romero's takedowns if you can't wrestle! We maybe didn't saw many TDs from him, but the guy has a lot of strictly wrestling experience: he won the Australian National Wrestling Championships gold medal in 2017. He competes in amateur tournaments since 2015.

Gregor Gillespie seems like a fairly safe parlay piece

Medeiros stinks
gillespie should be -400 but Yancy doesn't stink. watch his fight with Brazilian cowboy and tell me he stinks after.
training with 7 black belts, hitting mitts, training sun up to sun down

great post, cool video, dude looks like a beast. the standing massage part was strange.

Oh, Wik, where to begin? :)

Holloway had bad weight cut for Khabib, then concussion problems (rumoured), lotta ppl were fading him v Ortega and he mopped the floor with the kid. We've seen this movie before. Yoel injured Robert's knee early in the first fight and he still won. The guy is insanely tough and talanted. This is championship combo right there.

And talks about Robert being "small md" are not as true like maybe when he debuted in the weightclass. He is not big as some animals like Weidman or Rockhold, but he has dense muscles and he is middleweight for quite some time, he filled up that frame. I would say he is middle of the pack MW in terms of how much weight he cuts for that weightclass. He is not huge MW, but he is not tiny guy that doesn't cut at all. He is very ripped, too.

Robert is very, very good wrestler. You don't stuff Romero's takedowns if you can't wrestle! We maybe didn't saw many TDs from him, but the guy has a lot of strictly wrestling experience: he won the Australian National Wrestling Championships gold medal in 2017. He competes in amateur tournaments since 2015.
I know he has good wrestling but he doesnt go for takedowns himself thats why I didnt call him a wrestler :) thank for your like always nice breakdown !

Props out brehs

Ortiz itd +575
Gillespie dec +225
Cowboy itd +259
Brown itd +365
Illa itd +110
Lipski itd +265
Edwards itd +185

Last edited:
Who gets the finish? Moreira (ITD 3.95) or Menifield (ITD 1.602)?

Took Sandhagen 2u at +170 Teixeira 0.5u at +180. Probably going to bet Muhamad as well. Benavidez moving in the right direction. Not happy to see Browns price getting worse and Menifield staying fairly static. Interesting Cerrone DEC opens at +560 but has been bet down steadily to +335, obv the public thinks he has a good shot at winning a DEC but I dont know why. His ITD steady at +259.

Took some brief notes on Chance prior to the Belal fight, figured I'd share them here.

Chance Rencountre
Long range low volume southpaw striker with a weak juco wrestling base. Despite his range he always punches his way into the pocket and lingers with his hands down. Most of his TD attempts are upper body, a lot of failed lateral drops. No head movement, telegraphs, arm punches, no kicks, loves his rear uppercut. Can't navigate a jab, doesn't check leg kicks. Anyone with solid fundamentals would dominate him.

Action thus far:

Dillashaw -185 3.75u
Brown -235 3.5u
Lineker -185 2.5u
Neal -145 1.5u
Cerrone +170 1u
GG/Mediros DNGTD -165 0.83u

Back