UFN 87 - Netherlands - AA vs Reem

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ you should get that on horiguchi. idk if i'd do it, tho.

ufn 87 is a sunday, if anyone didn't know

Nelson / Tumenov goes 3 round distance +105
Struve wins by 3 round decision +725

Some good value there. Nelson and Tumenov is most likely gonna go to a decision. Both are durable and Tumenov TDD should be good enough to keep the fight on the feet.
Bigfoot chin is gone, but Struve offense just doesn't seem that good anymore so the value is definitely there.

hey man i'm one of the guys who hit the entire card recently. i would just go for all of them with a small wage. £5 or so.

my ufc london win returned £1100 for a £1.50 stake. think it was about 13 fighters.
Wow nice one mate.
Thanks

Nelson / Tumenov goes 3 round distance +105
Struve wins by 3 round decision +725

Some good value there. Nelson and Tumenov is most likely gonna go to a decision. Both are durable and Tumenov TDD should be good enough to keep the fight on the feet.
Bigfoot chin is gone, but Struve offense just doesn't seem that good anymore so the value is definitely there.
I agree with the Struve part. I have him by DEC .25u at +1150. Wish I had a lil more on it

Two peoole on this forum have picked correctly all winners on a UFC card in past few weeks. I will be trying my luck every show now £30 a pop has to be worth it in long run.

Wrong. It's a mathematically certainty playing parlays are -EV proposition. If you just want to throw a few bucks away and not give a darn then its a moot point. However, if you're looking at winning long term any and all parlays are essentially burning money. Will people get lucky on hail mary parlays? Yes but people also win Mega Millions even though lottery tickets are -EV

- Barry

TBH I'm pretty shocked that Gunnar is the underdog here...I think Tumenov's a great prospect & really enjoy watching him fight but I think Gunnar takes this one

Thank fuck this starts at 3.30pm for us Brits im sitting here messed up from hardly any sleep feel hungover lol

Still ain't recovered, yeah it really messes up the body clock ! Actually 3:30pm is good but its terrible also since phones ring, doors knock, people say hello every 5 seconds @ 1am no one can do that almost!

don't forget the rick story fight before maia... not to meniton his only win in between the two losses doesn't look nearly as good in hindsight (thatch...)

oh, and don't forget this..

Freaky stuff I hear ya about gunnars gun shy performances even against story, but I can't see tumenov playing a tatical or strategic play here with foot work and in and out attacks, gunnar has some lovely accurate counters as well as jabs against aggressive fighters. I do still feel tumenov wins 60%+ atm but think gunnar is a live dog still.

AA hasn't turned up for a long time now. I'll always give anyone a chance vs reem because of his chin, but Reem should win this 9/10 times.

I have a parlay going with Reem and Glover. I put 200 on it, forget how much I'll win exactly.

Good point about AA not turning up, I still reckon one tap to reem and his chin can go though.
Not sure I could trust either hw really, but do like reem decision and aa ko hedge. Good luck on the parlay its still the most likely out come.

I think gunnar sub +455 or whatever is better than gunnar ML

Man i can't get on board with any decision props or fight goes distance stuff with AA/Overeem. I just don't see any way that one guys doesn't get his chin checked over the course of 25 minutes. Maybe, MAYBE in a 3 rounder but even at juicy odds no appeal to me in a 5 rounder.

I think Overeem most likely gets AA out of there early. It looks like Reem has his swagger back and AA looked extremely tentative against Mir and just got run through by Stipe. Reem ML and itd possibly hedged wtih AA by KO I think.

TBH I'm pretty shocked that Gunnar is the underdog here...I think Tumenov's a great prospect & really enjoy watching him fight but I think Gunnar takes this one

Why may I ask? Gunnar's striking is not the best. He was arguably being outstruck by Cummings whose standup was not as good when they fought as it looked against Dalby. He also got pummeled for 5 rounds by Story. Tumenov is a better striker than Cummings and Story and he certainly packs more power than both. Gunnar's winner over Thatch doesn't look nearly as impressive now either. I'm pretty confident Tumenov keeps this on the feet and either stops Gunnar or wins a comfortable decision. I lean towards stoppage as Gunnar is very hittable. I love my bet on Tumenov @ -110.

Paddy Hollohan just announced his retirement.

Paddy Hollohan just announced his retirement.
Was expecting him to be trolling when I read your comment, but its really sad now that I know the truth. Feel bad for Paddy, dude seemed like a good guy (the tea time with Ariel the week of McGregor vs Siver was pretty awesome) and its a shame something so rare has taken him out of the sport

Was expecting him to be trolling when I read your comment, but its really sad now that I know the truth. Feel bad for Paddy, dude seemed like a good guy (the tea time with Ariel the week of McGregor vs Siver was pretty awesome) and its a shame something so rare has taken him out of the sport

Yeah, terrible for him and it kinda sux for the fans too since his fights were usually entertaining. Cathal retiring, on the other hand, didn't bum me out too much.

Still ain't recovered, yeah it really messes up the body clock ! Actually 3:30pm is good but its terrible also since phones ring, doors knock, people say hello every 5 seconds @ 1am no one can do that almost!

So true. I have to go to a christening on that Sunday so I'm going to miss the first few fights. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back