UFN 96 - Lineker vs Dodson - Portland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to try Viera ko/sub +400 just based purely on the odds. She has 5 finishes in 6 fights, seems like its worth a few bucks.

Searched the thread and I don't see much at all regarding Viera vs Faszholz.
Faszholz has great frame and decent 1-2 combo but horrifying, zombie like defense with no head movement. I've only seen a low quality video of Viera and she looks like a brawler with some sub credentials but I wish there was more video on her.

This article gives an insight in to Viera's preparation and background

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/10/undefe...on-debut-expect-violence-from-start-to-finish

She mentions that she's fought some tough regional opponents, has been training bjj since she's 12 and has prepared for the fight with Dede at NU in Rio. Looking at the weigh in photos there is a difference in frame size between Viera and Fasholz which may be a factor, as well as this being Viera's first fight in the ufc which could be another advantage to Fasholz.

I've got Fazholz in a few of my parlays, as well as Viera for a submission in another one. Anyone else got any info on these 2?

As long as Elizeu don't smash Keita right away and Brooks loses I will be happy with tonight. If East lasts a long time that be great too!

Searched the thread and I don't see much at all regarding Viera vs Faszholz.
Faszholz has great frame and decent 1-2 combo but horrifying, zombie like defense with no head movement. I've only seen a low quality video of Viera and she looks like a brawler with some sub credentials but I wish there was more video on her.
Unbettable fight both suck

You sold me.
Just threw a sneaky 5er on Vieira Submission Round 1 & East KO Round 1 @$178.50.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back