Law UPDATE w/ DEADLINE Biden to Unveil Vaccine Mandate For Federal Workforce

Referencing a guy who made a thread and got shut down for not understanding how vaccines work doesn't help you here.

actually, he DID understand how vaccines work.

hence, the cdc changing the definition of "vaccine" this week.

but lolz @ trying to dismiss the actual data because of your personal bias.

and lolz @ hypocritical self-pwn...

You just told someone to stop using absolutes to make a disingenuous point and you turned around and used your own absolute to make a disingenuous point.

Fixed. The majority of people getting covid and spreading it are the unvaccinated.

telling people to get vaccinated, enforcing that, while your #1 customer is old people/at risk people, but denying the vaccine for yourself....fuck those hypocritical entitled POS.

<WhatIsThis>

Economic Consequences of Vax Mandate: Hospital stops delivering babies

actually, he DID understand how vaccines work.

hence, the cdc changing the definition of "vaccine" this week.

but lolz @ trying to dismiss the actual data because of your personal bias.

and lolz @ hypocritical self-pwn...

No, he doesn't. His argument was that since the covid vaccine doesn't 100% protect against infection it shouldn't be called a vaccine.

Except the flu vaccine doesn't do that either. Nor does the mumps vaccine. Oops.

Fixed. The majority of people getting covid and spreading it are the unvaccinated.

Why not say the percentages? If it was a 51/49 split, you'd still be technically correct but the context is out of whack.

Right now, the vaccinated are spreading the virus around 25% less than the unvaccinated and that number drops by the hour. The government and media are pretending like it's a much bigger spread when it is not. An unvaccinated person with an n95 is much safer to be around than a vaccinated person with a cloth mask.

No, he doesn't. His argument was that since the covid vaccine doesn't 100% protect against infection it shouldn't be called a vaccine.

Except the flu vaccine doesn't do that either. Nor does the mumps vaccine. Oops.

*whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh*

a spike protein delivery =/= vaccine. it didn't provide immunization - which was the pre-req for the definition... until the cdc changed their own definition of vaccine.

you're just making up bullshit again. you're the one rambling about "100%"

Referencing a guy who made a thread and got shut down for not understanding how vaccines work doesn't help you here.
What happened to the thread, or even the thread itself, doesn't matter. What does is the data, and the Israelite study is the most recent and comprehensive analysis we have

Insane that this is happening because of an illegal mandate. The fact that Biden hasn't been arrested already shows how far this country has fallen.

Never heard of Lewis County, despite being a New Yorker. But I had a hunch. Went here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_United_States_presidential_election_in_New_York#By_county

Yep, not a shocker.

I'll spell it out for you guys. It's an extremely small county in upstate Bumblefuck NY with a population of only 27,000. Out of the 62 counties in New York state, they won the silver medal in terms of Trump support. 68.7% voted for Trump.

In conclusion, we're not dealing with a bright group of people.
Looks like a tiny hospital. Somewhere around 30 nurses/therapists/techs resigned. Whatever deliveries they did will just be directed somewhere else. Not surprised to hear it’s a small republican town.

They already know, leftists babies are in a dumpster behind Planned Parenthood

LOL- Did you even look where this is? This town is Trump Nutterville. Voted nearly 70% Trump in the last election. They will be driving to Leftytown to have their babies. Don't worry, we'll wipe their asses.

LOL- Did you even look where this is? This town is Trump Nutterville. Voted nearly 70% Trump in the last election. They will be driving to Leftytown to have their babies. Don't worry, we'll wipe their asses.
I know, you're very proficient at wiping other people's asses

I know, you're very proficient at wiping other people's asses

Yeah...We're like that.......pussies that we are.....thinking people should not have to deliver babies in their trailer homes. Your Welcome.

Yeah...We're like that.......pussies that we are.....thinking people should not have to deliver babies in their trailer homes. Your Welcome.

F636xiP.gif

Also "you're" since we're evidently just going to kick each other in the balls

Small hospitals are always trying to get out of the OB business. It's generally a money loser departments and hard to maintain. Small hospital administrators are always afraid of cutting OB departments because of the public relations nightmare that it causes.

It looks like these administrators found a way to cut OB and blame Biden/covid. I am also guessing there is another OB department at a near by hospital that can pick up the deliveries.

The majority of Covid spreaders are the unvaccinated. The vaccine reduces rate of infection and transmission. This is like arguing healthcare working shouldn't wear masks.
Your analogy is a tad bit off... it's more like you saying a person wearing a loose fitting cloth mask is safe to be around patients.

My position, is that vaccinated and unvaccinated both spread covid. You claim the majority are unvaccinated, and I won't disagree. What you seem to be missing though, is the fact that vaccinated are spreading covid as well. Sure it looks like it is "reduced" with vaccination, but the rate of reduction remains rather unclear at this point (more research is needed, no?)

Ultimately, your position seems to be that the rate of vaccinated covid spread is insignificant, is that right? If so, what cutoffs are you using to make this decision? Do you think the authorities mandating masks regardless of vaccination status are missing something?

Your analogy is a tad bit off... it's more like you saying a person wearing a loose fitting cloth mask is safe to be around patients.

My position, is that vaccinated and unvaccinated both spread covid. You claim the majority are unvaccinated, and I won't disagree. What you seem to be missing though, is the fact that vaccinated are spreading covid as well. Sure it looks like it is "reduced" with vaccination, but the rate of reduction remains rather unclear at this point (more research is needed, no?)

Ultimately, your position seems to be that the rate of vaccinated covid spread is insignificant, is that right? If so, what cutoffs are you using to make this decision? Do you think the authorities mandating masks regardless of vaccination status are missing something?

just sayin, but you guys are shifting your own shit repeatedly.

'majority of people who spread' =/= anything about rate of transmission.

the vaccinated are the majority of people who spread covid. but their transmission rate should be a bit lower than that of unvaccinated, all other things (ie: masks) equal.

Put those nurses in a blacklist to never be a nurse or anything in healthcare again.

They can't be trusted, they will bail when a crazy virus comes out and a vaccine is needed...........Imagine being a foot soldier for the government, telling people to get vaccinated, enforcing that, while your #1 customer is old people/at risk people, but denying the vaccine for yourself....fuck those hypocritical entitled POS.

They took care of Covid patients for nearly two years. They were exposed. All the nurses I know have natural immunity.

Natural immunity is better than the vaccine. Fact.

Turning our backs on hero nurses is shitty. Fact.

Back