Video games you can play forever

Pvp games generally have much more replay-ability.

My wife and I have been playing Fortnite for over 18 months. Was a big fan of Dust 514 and Planetside 2 before that.

Pvp games generally have much more replay-ability.

My wife and I have been playing Fortnite for over 18 months. Was a big fan of Dust 514 and Planetside 2 before that.
I just can't do fortnite. I refuse to give in to the hype on that one. I've watched it played. BF4 is way better

More realistic to me I guess. Even beats cod in realistics

And I still haven't gotten into Warband multiplayer. That would probably consume my life.
I tried it a few times. I didn't dig it as much for a few reasons. Building an army is one of my favorite parts of the single player mode. Obviously that isn't part of multiplayer. I also got completely BTFO. The multiplayer community is really hardcore and the skill curve is a lot greater than I expected it to be. I can take on a horde of AI by myself, but the multiplayer is a whole different animal.

I'm also really hoping Bannerlord gets to where Warband is. The battle tactics and AI in Bannerlord are noticably improved. That should help the mods be even better when they start flowing in.

On a side note, I thought Viking Conquest was better than it gets credit for. The added stamina system made light armor and light infantry way more useful.

I just can't do fortnite. I refuse to give in to the hype on that one. I've watched it played. BF4 is way better
I prefer classic FPS games as well but my wife loves Fortnite so I end up playing that instead.

I'd rather play with her and our online friends than play PS2 or modern warfare and not include her.

I prefer classic FPS games as well but my wife loves Fortnite so I end up playing that instead.

I'd rather play with her and our online friends than play modern warfare with online buddies and not include her.
That's legit. Good call I just like bf4 from when I used to run friends down and take their dog tags. Then they would call me all pissed off. Good times

Heroes of Might & Magic 3 and 4.
Endless entertainment if enough new maps / campaigns exist.

Oh my god, yes! I have to get HoMM3 again Haven't Played it in years.

As for me, the games I've Played the Most are Championship manager 02/03 (a game where you run your own soccer Club), and Medieval Total War 2. The modding community keeps me busy in that One

Call of Duty. Everyone on them and all the new ones coming out. I am the best you ever seen. I dominant noobs and pros.

I've been playing Football Manager games on and off for like 20 years now. They're like crack. You can pick from thousands of clubs and players, get your tactics set up and shit, get stats out the ass, win trophies etc ... endless possibilities and drama. You can manage Barcelona or some asshole team in the Peruvian 2nd division

This is when I started out back in like 1999/2000

wozcnboq4s741.png

Wasted literally thousands of hours of my life on this shit. A lot of British people are fucken chained to this game series for life and I'm one of them

They release them every year like FIFA with roster updates and shit. Obviously looks a lot better nowadays but the addiction is the same

They got baseball and ice hockey games with this formula

Last edited:
I've been playing Football Manager games on and off for like 20 years now. They're like crack. You can pick from thousands of clubs and players, get your tactics set up and shit, get stats out the ass, win trophies etc ... endless possibilities and drama

This is when I started out back in like 1999/2000

wozcnboq4s741.png

Wasted literally thousands of hours of my life on this shit. A lot of British people are fucken chained to this game series

They release them every year like FIFA with roster updates and shit. Obviously looks a lot better nowadays but the addiction is the same

I decided to start a Sunderland save in Championship manager 02/03 to celebrate their relegation from the premierleague.

All I did was sign players from the Championship and sold them to the big boys and the mid table while fighting for survival every year, just like Sunderland of real Life

I can't remember the exact season, but it was somewhere in the 2040's, When my savegame crashed.

I have a similar save going right now with West ham.

I also have a Manchester United save where I splash the cash, steamroll everyone and win trophies every year to even things out.

I was pissed for weeķs When my game crashed. That Sunderland save kept me occupied for about 2 years. <45>

Reactions: Zer
XCOM enemy unknown
XCOM enemy within
XCOM 2 war of the chosen

I never get sick of these games. I haven't had time to play the new chimera squad one yet, but maybe after I finish school I'll have time.

Call of Duty 4 / Remastered.
I have 50-60 AAA / AA yet I still go back to playing that on my PS4.

<Fedor23>

I'm pretty sure there are baseball and ice hockey games with this formula for Americans

That EHM game is also solid. I manage my country's (Latvia) National team. I once placed 4th in the olympics and won 3rd and 4th place in the World championships All in the span of 4 years. Had a bit of a Golden generation going. <45>

Not much else to be proud of, except the pride of managing your country.

<RomeroSalute>

Get a pc play CS:GO .....you’ll suck immensely, and after about 5,000 hours and endless competitive action you’ll be mediocre.

Get a pc play CS:GO .....you’ll suck immensely, and after about 5,000 hours and endless competitive action you’ll be mediocre.

My mates mocked me for Months after a session of CS 1.6

I was the only One allowed to use a gun and still got owned by everyone else, who used knives only, to show me I'm not as terrible as I say I am.

Nobody believed When I said I sucked ass on PC FPS games, now they had a proof.

Aim assist FTW.

Never get tired of flying around as Batman overhearing the criminals throughout Gotham and swooping down to beat the shit out of them. Whether it be Arkham City or Arkham Knight

Bully
GTA San Andreas

Back