Video games you can play forever

fnc- 10 years later STILL crackin skulls & bustin ribs- best non cheat in the game- especially bare knucks- who wants these hands

My mates mocked me for Months after a session of CS 1.6

I was the only One allowed to use a gun and still got owned by everyone else, who used knives only, to show me I'm not as terrible as I say I am.

Nobody believed When I said I sucked ass on PC FPS games, now they had a proof.

Aim assist FTW.
Yea it is pretty damn difficult. I used to play 1.6 back in the day and was decent. I started playing cs:go once covid hit and I’ve essentially been getting smashed by kids half my age for the better part of a year. I do love the competitive mode though counterstrike is an incredibly competitive team based game with seemingly infinite strategies. I enjoy it even if I’m just mediocre.

117o.gif

Maybe next time, bud.
You are obviously the one and only on the vg scene so I needed to check with everyone else sir

Tetris games
Mortal Kombat games
Assassin's Creed most of them
Far Cry Primal
Time Splitters 2
Mario Kart
Perfect Dark

Some I haven't played in a long time, but I never got bored of them.

Last edited:
Street Fighter Alpha
Tony Hawk's Underground 2
Double Dragon
Final Fight
Doom
Mirror's Edge
Castlevania

There's only one game I keep playing, a few times a week when nothing else takes my fancy. ROCKET LEAGUE

giphy.webp

Call of Duty. Everyone on them and all the new ones coming out. I am the best you ever seen. I dominant noobs and pros.

I was in the top 300 in world for hardcore TDM whilst maintaining a job and a fiancé, also I was stoned all the time. I'm past my best now but I can probably give you a run for your money!

I love two elder scrolls games equally Morrowind and Skyrim
Could and did sink hundreds of hours and could do hundreds more into them

Street Fighter saga

Soul Calibur 123V

Super Puzzle Fighter

Metal Slug saga

GodHand

These can be played forever
Then you have games that are awesome experience but at some point it reach an end

Dark Souls+Demon+Bloodborne saga is good example

i'm old now but i'll probably always come back and play the splinter cell series (first 3, the rest are garbage), alien isolation, some far cry games, dead space, portal, and firewatch.

In high school I put hundreds or thousands of hours into Counter Strike, Diablo II and Starcraft and never got bored.

Streefs of Rage 4 is fun as hell to me. They also got the "Mr.X Nightmare" DLC coming out soon which looks amazing

Tetris
Punch-out!
FNC
NHL 96
FFVII
Rocket League
Super Mega Baseball
Skyrim
Dead Cells

Overtwatch , mass effect, Tales of Vesperia. These are the only games I keep going back to.

Your favorite video games?

I find myself being bored by most I play.

I got bored as hell of Red Dead 2. It's a unpopular opinion I know. About as unpopular as my last wanna be heavy thread...they made fun of me. *Sniffle *

Ones i can keep around for along time:

Ufc 2-3 was great. Latest one sucks.

Battlefront 2 awesome. Don't whine about micros to me you idiots brought it on yourselves.

Battlefield bad company 2 and the new urban one..awesome...the one that had a Vietnam dlc.

Black Flag. They got that new pirate game that isn't out yet I'm sooo looking forward to it

Discuss
Street fighter, Mortal Kombat, Soul Caliber, Gran Turismo are a few

XCOM 2

FTL.

Into the Breach.

I actually have gone back to play the Baldurs Gate series quite a few times over the years.

Back