Video games you can play forever

I spent a month playing rimworld. I started reading forums and people have spent years on their colony.

I've played early GTA, Call of Duty and some ratchet and superhero stuff for ages.

FFVII is the only game that requires a long commitment that I have played multiple times. Any game that takes a long time to complete I usually tap out after 30 hours and don't want to touch again.

I just started playing Homeworld again lol I always play it every year at least once.

Age of Empires 2
Counter-Strike
Halo

Whoever said Rainbow Six Vegas is a good one

Smite is the only game I’ve played regularly for years and years. I was hooked to Destiny 2 for the longest time and tried to go back, but just can’t. I do like to revisit old titles and replay though. Souls series, Skyrim, Doom, FF titles, Halo, Gears, every Resident Evil title.

For me, any God-like survival simulator like Rimworld or Sims 3 is fun to keep playing, although Rimworld is much better. Mount & Blade: Warband is great. I just wish Bannerlord was, aswell.

Fallout 2 and Duke3D are two games I always fire up every few years, just because. Same with Grim Fandango, but these days I'll listen to the OST to get there.

I would like to name drop a bunch of great games but only games I've kept playing for over 20 years are Counter-Strike and Fallout series.

I discovered rimjobworld. My rimworld experience is about to get real dark

Back