W&T General Discussion Thread

Ceramic is lighter, better, doesn't have the potential to shred your throat with shrapnel.
Can’t you coat the steel to stop that though? They also last longer.
I have an old interceptor vest with the soft inserts already. Just need some plates that are 3A+.

Can’t you coat the steel to stop that though? They also last longer.
I have an old interceptor vest with the soft inserts already. Just need some plates that are 3A+.

You have to do a very thick coating of essentially bed liner. It adds a substantial amount of weight to the already heavy steel plates.

Last edited:
Fun day right now. Came home from work early because my subdivision is on fire. For the first time ever I said "Tax dollars at work." in a positive way.

Pics later if the wind doesn't change direction.

California people can buy ammo without background checks again. It was ruled unconstitutional.

Last edited:
Some shots from my lanai (porch). Early action here. 2-3 fire trucks set up a perimeter two houses down.

PANjVjN.jpg

A few looks at how close shit got. Range finder said about 300 yards closest proximity.

2sR82uL.jpg

YHAIeoM.jpg

ZHzMcmx.jpg

And for fun.

Some shots from my lanai (porch). Early action here. 2-3 fire trucks set up a perimeter two houses down.

PANjVjN.jpg

A few looks at how close shit got. Range finder said about 300 yards closest proximity.

2sR82uL.jpg

YHAIeoM.jpg

ZHzMcmx.jpg

And for fun.

Damn, little too close for comfort. Any idea how it started?

Damn, little too close for comfort. Any idea how it started?

Transformer blew. And yeah, it was an affront to my comfort. But imagine a beer in one hand and hosing down your perimeter with the other.

tumblr_mds8nhQrJw1qh15xko1_540.gifv

It's really come down to being upwind most of the day.

th

Chopper is still dumping water today. But not too close. Guess it was only 60% contained when I went to bed. Official story now is some arcing wires down at the botanic garden started it.

This forum's as dead as Dillinger. Ya'll got the 'rona?

Just nothing new to report as of the last couple weeks.

I should have my Noveske/centurion build back from cerakote tomorrow, hoping to fully assemble it tomorrow as well.

I plan on going shooting Friday morning.

New targets should hopefully be done tomorrow as well. Just have to finish some final assembly.

Radian will be releasing their 1:5 twist 300 blk barrels in May-June and I'll finish my 300 blk build.

Just nothing new to report as of the last couple weeks.

I should have my Noveske/centurion build back from cerakote tomorrow, hoping to fully assemble it tomorrow as well.

I plan on going shooting Friday morning.

New targets should hopefully be done tomorrow as well. Just have to finish some final assembly.

Radian will be releasing their 1:5 twist 300 blk barrels in May-June and I'll finish my 300 blk build.

I hear ya'. Just feels like some sort of funk, or malaise.

I also have targets to assemble. Need to maybe cut some 2x4's and drill some holes in 'em. Like a chump, I ain't got no skillsaw.

I'll say this much, when Quebec defied a court order to relinquish their registry data for destruction, IMO, they set a precedent that a province can disregard federal law. Alberta is very pro-gun, I hope they actually resist.

I'll say this much, when Quebec defied a court order to relinquish their registry data for destruction, IMO, they set a precedent that a province can disregard federal law. Alberta is very pro-gun, I hope they actually resist.

Good luck.

0*YHE9DT5gr9moHUIy.png

Back