W&T General Discussion Thread

I'd almost like to try to play devils advocate and troll a bit against an interviewer like this. They thrive on the uninformed (most of the electorate unfortunately) to make these.

That would be fun. How can we set you up as a ringer?

Speaking of Highpoints..

I don't mind the new C9 Yeet or whatever its called. It is definitely an improvement.

I just don't understand why they cant make better looking pistols. I guess they are taking baby steps in the right direction.

But in my opinion they can do what Taurus does and make knockoffs of the popular handguns..

HiPoint-1.jpg

It's not that bad lol m

Question: what happens to all the gun police confiscate from felons who shouldn't have them on traffic stops and drug busts? Do they get auctioned off? Or do they just destroy them?

Because I follow my local pd on Facebook, and they find some stuff I'd love to have on a steep discount.

Question: what happens to all the gun police confiscate from felons who shouldn't have them on traffic stops and drug busts? Do they get auctioned off? Or do they just destroy them?

Because I follow my local pd on Facebook, and they find some stuff I'd love to have on a steep discount.
Sold to gun stores or FFL holders who then sell them used.

Sold to gun stores or FFL holders who then sell them used.
There is a trash burning plant not far from me...I know a few guys that work there. Every so often they have police show up to watch over the burning of confiscated firearms.

There is a trash burning plant not far from me...I know a few guys that work there. Every so often they have police show up to watch over the burning of confiscated firearms.
Well no one wants to buy used Hi Points so you gotta dispose of those.

Depends on the state

I would like to have one of these Hipoints

2-mks4595tsod-nt.jpg

I hear they are super reliable as well...

Speaking of Highpoints..

I don't mind the new C9 Yeet or whatever its called. It is definitely an improvement.

I just don't understand why they cant make better looking pistols. I guess they are taking baby steps in the right direction.

But in my opinion they can do what Taurus does and make knockoffs of the popular handguns..

View attachment 633913

It's not that bad lol m

I bet they have on in the Next John Wick movie.
<Kpop775>

Anyone know if @bushman505 has a new account?

Need to pick his brain on some hunting gear.

he told me in an email he didn't give a shit about Sherdog no more.

Says he has a fly ass boat that hauls major ass up and down the Alaska Waterways.

Here's him saying hi from Alaska!

bilzerian-swimming.jpg

I bet they have on in the Next John Wick movie.
<Kpop775>
I gotta wonder though WTF they give to him in the next one.

First it was a HK P30L with a custom comp on it. That gun is like ~$550 before the comp?

Second it was the Glock 34 with a Taran Tactical work over that is like $550 for the G34 and another $1200 for the TTI work so like $1750 total

Third movie main pistol was the STI TTI 2011 which is nearly $2500....

WHAT THE FUCK ELSE IS THERE?!

First it was a HK P30L with a custom comp on it. That gun is like ~$550 before the comp?

Second it was the Glock 34 with a Taran Tactical work over that is like $550 for the G34 and another $1200 for the TTI work so like $1750 total

Here's hoping it's a hi point and a hammer, or a can of cream corn in a sock!

Time to prove its him not the equipment.
<{1-69}>

Laugo Alien

alien_LRG.jpg

Alien-pistol-11-670x446.jpg

g5002nh455w21.jpg

laugo-alien4-624x660.jpg

I just looked that Alien pistol up and sadly it said only 500 are being made..

I couldn't even find the price on the website either..

It reminds me of Robocop's pistol

Back