War Room Lounge v159: Starbucks vs Dunkin Donuts

Who is the ONE TRUE™ coffee

• Starbucks

• Dunkin Donuts

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don’t think most of the damaging rioters and criminal people are actually affiliated with BLM, I think they are often Antifa, or other similar groups who latch on to periods of unrest in order to foment chaos, and that is what has turned some public opinion against BLM. The tweet was partly about support for BLM dropping.

Or just people who aren't affiliated with anything and are just angry or bored.

I encourage everyone to go appreciate @sweede's contributions to the Kenosha thread. In the two posts I've read, he's called protesters/leftists "traitors" and swine, said they should be sent to Guantanamo, and volunteered to emigrate here to fight in the impending Civil War on the side of the Trumpers.

And we thought getting moist by @Sano was the worst of his problems.

Isn't @sweede the guy who took marching orders from his mail order wife to leave his home town because some muslims looked at her while grocery shopping?

Yeah, I somehow doubt he's going to fight in a civil war.

I had to chase the chainsaw guys out to take the picture. <45>

Lol I saw that video and article, what in the fuck was that all about? Beaches is a lovely area, used to go there a lot as a kid. I'm a midtown kind of guy now.

Shame about the licks burgers turning to shit over the years.

Or just people who aren't affiliated with anything and are just angry or bored.
When people who are burning police stations while locking the officers in with rebar and quickcrete, or using umbrellas to hide each other’s identities while throwing incendiary devices, or taking over whole neighborhood blocks with their own security forces... those are coordinated group efforts. I’m not talking about even the small time thieves or whoever that take advantage of these situations, I mean the coordinated terrorist attacks.

Lol I saw that video and article, what in the fuck was that all about? Beaches is a lovely area, used to go there a lot as a kid. I'm a midtown kind of guy now.

Shame about the licks burgers turning to shit over the years.

Yeah that shit was crazy.

The anti masker groups were throwing these parties at cherry beach every week and these guys got into some kind of fight at one of them and came back with chainsaws. It was early in the morning and people were out jogging or getting a morning coffee when the ran into two bloody dudes with chainsaws...yikes

Yeah that shit was crazy.

The anti masker groups were throwing these parties at cherry beach every week and these guys got into some kind of fight at one of them and came back with chainsaws. It was early in the morning and people were out jogging or getting a morning coffee when the ran into two bloody dudes with chainsaws...yikes

What struck me as wild was how people just stayed around them. If I saw that I would run in the other direction. Not stand within 10 feet of these guys like nothing weird is going on. And yeah those anti maskers throwing parties on cherry beach are human trash for the actual trash they leave behind every-time after the parties.

When people who are burning police stations while locking the officers in with rebar and quickcrete, or using umbrellas to hide each other’s identities while throwing incendiary devices, or taking over whole neighborhood blocks with their own security forces... those are coordinated group efforts. I’m not talking about even the small time thieves or whoever that take advantage of these situations, I mean the coordinated terrorist attacks.
Yeah, but what are your thoughts on state-sanctioned murder?

Yeah, but what are your thoughts on state-sanctioned murder?
I’m opposed to it. I also don’t think that setting a police station on fire is the appropriate response to a police officer (in another state) committing such an act. Particularly if they’ve been arrested and charged.

Where did all the animosity come from Sketch? We used to be cool until I started talking about black history then you switched up..
Dude, that page you apparently got that picture from calls white people albinos and you have an avowed belief there is a worldwide Jewish conspiracy to subjugate black people that will not abate until the Second Coming. You appear prepared to defend this belief with violence. If there's such a thing as a radical extremist (redundancy aside) that's you. You are a danger to society.

Well I don’t think most of the damaging rioters and criminal people are actually affiliated with BLM, I think they are often Antifa, or other similar groups who latch on to periods of unrest in order to foment chaos, and that is what has turned some public opinion against BLM. The tweet was partly about support for BLM dropping.

Agree about it not being devoted BLM members, but it's no more relevant to antifa unless you're specifically talking about confrontations with right wing groups. The hysteria over antifa, its actions, and its size are hugely overstated by conservative rabble rousers. I suspect most of the vandals, etc. are non-ideological like anywhere else. It's just an aspect of mass protest: the passion will necessarily spill over into members of the lower classes who are not necessarily devoted to the message.

Isn't @sweede the guy who took marching orders from his mail order wife to leave his home town because some muslims looked at her while grocery shopping?

Yeah, I somehow doubt he's going to fight in a civil war.

Yikes. Never heard of any of that. But the mail order brides and right wing posters is a bona fide "thing." For a group that hates immigrants, there are like 10 right wingers here with immigrant wives.

Dude, that page you apparently got that picture from calls white people albinos

I didn't get that from a website. I got it from a presentation by Dane Calloway. What are you talking about? And the picture itself is from the 1600s. There were no websites back then.

and you have an avowed belief there is a worldwide Jewish conspiracy to subjugate black people that will not abate until the Second Coming.

Ok, and?

You appear prepared to defend this belief with violence. If there's such a thing as a radical extremist (redundancy aside) that's you. You are a danger to society.

Again, what are you talking about? Ive never advocated violence especially over my view of history and the Bible. Substantiate these accusations or admit you're mistaken. If you have integrity that is.

Agree about it not being devoted BLM members, but it's no more relevant to antifa unless you're specifically talking about confrontations with right wing groups. The hysteria over antifa, its actions, and its size are hugely overstated by conservative rabble rousers. I suspect most of the vandals, etc. are non-ideological like anywhere else. It's just an aspect of mass protest: the passion will necessarily spill over into members of the lower classes who are not necessarily devoted to the message.

Yikes. Never heard of any of that. But the mail order brides and right wing posters is a bona fide "thing." For a group that hates immigrants, there are like 10 right wingers here with immigrant wives.
Hey hey, they just hate the immigrants that don’t wash their dishes etc.

Dude, that page you apparently got that picture from calls white people albinos and you have an avowed belief there is a worldwide Jewish conspiracy to subjugate black people that will not abate until the Second Coming. You appear prepared to defend this belief with violence. If there's such a thing as a radical extremist (redundancy aside) that's you. You are a danger to society.
You’re talking to the smartest most dedicated troll here.

I didn't get that from a website. I got it from a presentation by Dane Calloway. What are you talking about? And the picture itself is from the 1600s. There were no websites back then.

Ok, and?

Again, what are you talking about? Ive never advocated violence especially over my view of history and the Bible. Substantiate these accusations or admit you're mistaken. If you have integrity that is.

Dude you drew that picture

I can't speak to other cities or states, but the specific organization at play here in Portland is the Pacific Northwest Youth Liberation Front. They are an anarchist group that has pretty effectively co-opted BLM for their own bullshit.

@xcvbn basically it comes down to retributive justice vs restorative justice. I’m not an “eye for an eye” guy so I don’t support vigilante retributive justice any more than state sponsored retributive justice. Much of my career has been focused on expanding diversion and treatment programs (both drug and mental health based) as opposed to punitive jail sentences, and increasing deescalation training for all of my officers, as well as basic knowledge of recognizing signs of mental illness. I think working from within the system is the best way to bring change.

What are your thoughts on it? The burning of the police station is justice? Or do you think it will spur the positive changes we need?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back