War Room Lounge v159: Starbucks vs Dunkin Donuts

Who is the ONE TRUE™ coffee

• Starbucks

• Dunkin Donuts

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh oh, @senri I might need you to save me from Tonni.

I'm not the slut in this scenario, mah fren. Anyway, careful what you wish for. “After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing after all as wanting. It is not logical, but is often true.”

Ha. I am 80% sure this is from Amok Time.

I didn't get that from a website. I got it from a presentation by Dane Calloway. What are you talking about? And the picture itself is from the 1600s. There were no websites back then.

Ok, and?

Again, what are you talking about? Ive never advocated violence especially over my view of history and the Bible. Substantiate these accusations or admit you're mistaken. If you have integrity that is.
What is it with you trolls lately and relying on the shitty Sherdog search function to protect you from being shown up by your own posts? Do you deny that you have affirmed on Sherdog that you believe in this international Jewish conspiracy to which I refer?

118580703_317278539520401_6452619233298605552_o.jpg
118653198_317278562853732_1192987401426622833_o.jpg

I just spent money on a computer and don't have the faintest idea how to put it together. I've just been kinda staring at it, hoping it will just assemble itself. Has anybody assembled one before?

I think there's a computer gaming hardware thread in The Arcade.

Hey gout boy

There was this really awesome thai restaurant in Edmonton a while back, located in a random part of town. It was quite obviously just someone's house but it was a restaurant. The man of the house didn't work, but I guess he was sort of a maitre d. He would walk around to everyone who was eating in the restaurant and chat them up. When I was there, the subject was about his gout. He told everyone about his gout.

....the restaurant closed before I had the opportunity to eat there again. Perhaps understandably.

There was this really awesome thai restaurant in Edmonton a while back, located in a random part of town. It was quite obviously just someone's house but it was a restaurant. The man of the house didn't work, but I guess he was sort of a maitre d. He would walk around to everyone who was eating in the restaurant and chat them up. When I was there, the subject was about his gout. He told everyone about his gout.

....the restaurant closed before I had the opportunity to eat there again. Perhaps understandably.

Gout brings us all together...

I honestly figured everyone had seen that by now and was plenty surprised I got 2 people.
Well, I'm easily got when it comes to something like that but I don't feel got. It was fuckin' funny and I might never have heard of it if not for you. Keep getting me like that if it gets you, as it were.

@xcvbn basically it comes down to retributive justice vs restorative justice. I’m not an “eye for an eye” guy so I don’t support vigilante retributive justice any more than state sponsored retributive justice. Much of my career has been focused on expanding diversion and treatment programs (both drug and mental health based) as opposed to punitive jail sentences, and increasing deescalation training for all of my officers, as well as basic knowledge of recognizing signs of mental illness. I think working from within the system is the best way to bring change.

What are your thoughts on it? The burning of the police station is justice? Or do you think it will spur the positive changes we need?

I think it's absurd to complain about property damage as people are being murdered by the state and right wing domestic terrorists. Get your priorities straight by viciously denouncing these murders then we can talk about how it's wrong to destroy property.

HBO Max having exclusive content from regular HBO on demand is fucking retarded.

I get HBO Max since I have the cable subscription so I have to cast it on my TV instead of through the cable.

HBO Max having exclusive content from regular HBO on demand is fucking retarded.

I get HBO Max since I have the cable subscription so I have to cast it on my TV instead of through the cable.

HBO Max getting South Park instead of Hulu is the real travesty to me. Just like cable all over again.

I think it's absurd to complain about property damage as people are being murdered by the state and right wing domestic terrorists. Get your priorities straight by viciously denouncing these murders then we can talk about how it's wrong to destroy property.

I’ve got my priorities straight by trying to right the ship and prevent murders on both ends. Sorry, I don’t justify retributive violence. Arson goes beyond property crime, it’s a violent crime, particularly when you’re setting occupied buildings on fire. I mentioned violent crimes committed by the rioters and protesters (which includes right and left wing) and expressly left out the theft and looting.

denouncing wrong-doing shouldn’t be an either/or between violence and property or right and left. Now that’s absurd.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back