Was Volkanovski Ever Any Good????

Obviously Volk is a very good fighter no doubt but he was nowhere on the level of the GOATS, (Jones, GSP)
his title reign was fighting max 3 times, and beat KZ, Ortega and Rodriquez...
the way y'all were hyping him up was crazy..

fighters like KZ, Orega and Rodriquez are 50/50 fighters they are not elite at all... only one good win is Max
1708491222201.png

Volk was never that good​

Obviously Volk is a very good fighter

maxresdefault.jpg

I thought he was a Russian agent with the name Volk and all but I stand corrected. He was an overrated Aussie 🇦🇺 fw goat 🐐 candidate and his only quality wins were over the guy who destroyed the last “guy” twice and every other contender at fw he has fought since 2014. 🤔

TLDR
Volk was never my friend.

yea but its the same guy, when he actually started fighting other guys who are elite (islam and Ilia) he ended up losing
Islam loss was a lightweight and he was robbed against Islam in the first fight. He’s 35 years old and came back way too soon after getting knocked out.

Volk is the only dominant champ that moved up and challenged himself in his prime especially against someone as good as Islam

Today has been an absolute treat of an evening on here... We had street fight cardio talk, Jahmal's Goatse tattoo, sherbros saying they cam beat up Merab, and now this...

Never change, sherdog.
Well truthfully, I thought Volk was one of the best fighters I’ve ever seen. But after getting old I realized he was never any good.

None of them are any good.

Well truthfully, I thought Volk was one of the best fighters I’ve ever seen. But after getting old I realized he was never any good.

None of them are any good.
Volk was sensational for a while... I thought the same.

He's not that guy anymore, but nothing can be taken away from just how good he was until he took massive gambles with his career... And now we have to put up with threads like this...

Obviously Volk is a very good fighter no doubt but he was nowhere on the level of the GOATS, (Jones, GSP)

fighters like KZ, Orega and Rodriquez are 50/50 fighters they are not elite at all... only one good win is Max
Volk was never my friend.. sherbros

He fought the best of the best and cleared his division at one point, went up lost a close decision and then made the mistake of taking two quick turn around fights and getting KO'd. 26-4 across 3 weightclasses,22 fight win streak, going 12-3 in the UFC with 12 of those fights being ranked fighters and or ex champs/champions.

Your opinion is shit.

HAHAHAHAHAHA what an embarrassing thread

Shaddup.

Another vote for worst thread of the year here. 2024 is looking good for absolutely shit opinions as we see the long standing champions start to lose their belts. It's not as bad as old matey that wanted to bash Whittaker with no people disagreeing, but the last UFC card has put up some absolute doozies.

The only bonus is the majority of people are ripping them to shreds.

<6>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back