Alexander Volkanovski Plans to Make Ilia Topuria 'Eat Some of His Words' at UFC 298

Winner?

• Volk

Votes: 71 73.2%
  • Topuria

Votes: 26 26.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On paper, volk is far better. Look the level of comp they're facing and look at their credentials. Ilia's best win is a 38 year old man who had arguably lost his 3 previous fights before facing ilia.

What is the on paper aspect of ilia that you are looking at? On paper he's done nothing much unless you consider achieving a BJJ black belt as extremely meaningful. It's his "off paper" skills that he is showing that is more meaningful. Stats and credentials dont win fights, so we'll see how it goes.
Like i said Its topuria whos significantly better on paper and the ease with which he ended all his opponents was what convinced me he would win

Like i said Its topuria whos significantly better on paper and the ease with which he ended all his opponents was what convinced me he would win

No. it was his skills in actual fights as I said lol

DAMN!!!!!!!!

7fe58ba2d13dd93f2f5fab8990de6477

Haha settle down champion he hasn't fought anyone of note yet
this is most stupid thing to say :D "he hanst fought anyone" WTF? he needs to defeat hulk and then you will say he is good fighter? you cant see his skills ? if you could not see his skill against other 6 opponents in UFC then you should just stop watching MMA its not for you

Back