Social Water Restrictions in California Coming

I hear fake grass is nice.
nearly 10 years since I've had it, and it can depend on quality.... I bought high quality fake stuff and it's great. I've had only a few repairs because I did it myself, mostly problem free. The weeds try to hard to grow, and fail and die........ cost was about 2K for DIY, and it's hard work. The roll is ridiculously heavy

nearly 10 years since I've had it, and it can depend on quality.... I bought high quality fake stuff and it's great. I've had only a few repairs because I did it myself, mostly problem free. The weeds try to hard to grow, and fail and die........ cost was about 2K for DIY, and it's hard work. The roll is ridiculously heavy

Beats concrete! There's always rocks & cacti. :)

I wonder like with these water restrictions also apply to the other polticans/Celebs in California who had being pushing for this for their residents and voters? problary not.

You dare to question your betters, you fucking plebe? They are ensuring quality of life for your great grand children and deserve the perks of their selfless servitude.

You should spend your time figuring out your shower schedule and laundry to comply with State Approved(tm) water usage.. you do care about the environment right??...RIGHT!!!

California is a democrat paradise. It will be studied in the future when reviewing the great collapse.

Canada will have to build 'em a pipeline soon or they'll cut off your almond supply.

The Dems are in control of Arizona now? Not the last time I checked.
Arizona is purple. becoming worse and worse because of dems.
Same with Texas. will soon be purple. then blue. then end up like California

also Arizona is a desert-state. California isnt lol

Sorry to burst your bubble.....But as far as the legislature goes you're wrong.

https://ballotpedia.org/Party_control_of_Arizona_state_government

California isn't a desert state? Not sure what that means either. It contains huge amounts of desert. And huge amounts of irrigated land that was desert. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Restricting usage until the problem can get solved makes perfect sense.
However we all know the huge estates in Beverly Hills and politician’s mansions will somehow get whatever supply they desire.

Yep. Just like they did in Arizona. Oh wait....

https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...colorado-river-water-amid-drought/7401706002/

Maybe. Just maybe it has something to do with the historic drought that's going on.

Arizona will be fine.

http://www.gpec.org/news/arizona-water-position/

imagine this got the same attention as texas lol

the funniest part is California has black outs every years yet we never hear a peep

hmmmmm

Wait California has black outs every years? dont they have green energy wind and solar plants like Germany does now?

It's going to get a lot worse moving forward. In 2024 California will close its last nuclear plant, Diablo Canyon. We needlessly closed a just refurbished San Onofre Nuclear Group plants #2 and #3, because the Democrats don't like nuclear and refused to allow the plan to even be submitted to fix the leaky pipes that were not dangerous if the plant was operated at 70%, until they re-engineered them to allow it to go back to 100%.

California uses 260 units of power each year. California only produces 200 units of power each year. That 200 will go down to 184 with the closure of Diablo Canyon. We pay for our shortage to Arizona and Nevada. With the big push for electric cars in the state and the mandate in 2030 for them, it will become 3rd world here. If the Democratic Party's tract for the state continues, we are screwed. Now add the water issues... FOOKED!

“It isn't so much that Leftists are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.” - Ronald Reagan inspired, WM edited

Not surprised it's been a blue state for awhile..

It's going to get a lot worse moving forward. In 2024 California will close its last nuclear plant, Diablo Canyon. We needlessly closed a just refurbished San Onofre Nuclear Group plants #2 and #3, because the Democrats don't like nuclear and refused to allow the plan to even be submitted to fix the leaky pipes that were not dangerous if the plant was operated at 70%, until they re-engineered them to allow it to go back to 100%.

California uses 260 units of power each year. California only produces 200 units of power each year. That 200 will go down to 184 with the closure of Diablo Canyon. We pay for our shortage to Arizona and Nevada. With the big push for electric cars in the state and the mandate in 2030 for them, it will become 3rd world here. If the Democratic Party's tract for the state continues, we are screwed. Now add the water issues... FOOKED!

“It isn't so much that Leftists are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.” - Ronald Reagan inspired, WM edited

“the leaky pipes that were not dangerous if the plant was operated at 70%, until they re-engineered them to allow it to go back to 100%.”

what?! Leaky pipes aren’t dangerous in a nuclear reactor.
Have you lost the plot?

Back