What’s the worst UFC fight you’ve ever seen?

Wade Shipp vs Jonathan Wiezorek. UFC 47... this fight was horrific and pure comedy, it was many many many levels below a drunken fair ground fight. Wiezorek has his arms out like a zombie from the the first second and was running forwards like a drunk clown and Shipp who looked like he just came out of solitary confinement was hitting him and Wiezorek was just running forwards into it all... then after doing basically nothing but little uppercuts Shipp was exhausted and just fell over on the floor and Wiezorek did his only offense the entire fight by throwing some ground and pound and it was over.

LMAO this fight was hilarious and beyond bad. The skill level was below zero
This reminds me of this other fight,Pat Barry vs Antoni Hardonk. Pat kept throwing the overhand right,and it kept landing,over Hardonks kicks. Hardonk made no attempt to block these punches or move out of the way and just ate it untl he got koed lol

People forget how horrendously dull Lobov v Hall was. It was Hall backpacking Artem for 3 straight rounds with barely any movement.

People forget how horrendously dull Lobov v Hall was. It was Hall backpacking Artem for 3 straight rounds with barely any movement.
I don’t get the Ryan Hall hate, he’s actually one of the most interesting fighters to watch on the roster

Walker vs Krylov.

I would have cut both guys I was Dana.
Absolute disgrace of a fight.

It looked like 2 drunk bums trying to strike,gassing and rolling arround like white belts. Walker litteraly got the mount by accident and could not do anything with it.

I don’t get the Ryan Hall hate, he’s actually one of the most interesting fighters to watch on the roster

No hate, I love the enigma he puts forth to solve. But in that fight they cancelled each other out for 15 mins. Hall couldn't find the choke and Lobov couldn't escape.

Wade Shipp vs Jonathan Wiezorek. UFC 47... this fight was horrific and pure comedy, it was many many many levels below a drunken fair ground fight. Wiezorek has his arms out like a zombie from the the first second and was running forwards like a drunk clown and Shipp who looked like he just came out of solitary confinement was hitting him and Wiezorek was just running forwards into it all... then after doing basically nothing but little uppercuts Shipp was exhausted and just fell over on the floor and Wiezorek did his only offense the entire fight by throwing some ground and pound and it was over.

LMAO this fight was hilarious and beyond bad. The skill level was below zero

Thank you. This was the fight that I thought of first. Absolute garbage.

Silva vs maia

Nate quarry vs Kalib starnes

Nagannou vs lewis

This reminds me of this other fight,Pat Barry vs Antoni Hardonk. Pat kept throwing the overhand right,and it kept landing,over Hardonks kicks. Hardonk made no attempt to block these punches or move out of the way and just ate it untl he got koed lol
Man I need to re-watch this particular fight, I vaguely remember it, but haven't seen it since I watched it live on the PPV.. I am going to take a look later. sounds hilarious.. it also just goes to show you how bad many kickboxers have been in MMA, there are exceptions of course like Cro Cop, but a lot of them never amount to much

Jones be like...

6.gif

Back