What’s the worst UFC fight you’ve ever seen?

In terms of being a massive letdown, Ngannou vs Lewis was one of the most frustrating fights to watch. Actual worst fight is probably a WMMA fight. Not any that really stick out in my mind though.

Lewis vs Ngannou... Maia vs Woodley... Romero vs Izzy.... Lewis Ngannou tops them

The running man one. It was by far the worst ever (that I watched). Lewis vs. Ngannou is up there as well. But that fight was kinda intriguing - I said on the edge of my chair waiting for the big kaboosh, then when it ended I was like - "wtf, man, what kind of fix is that".
I've been looking for a full video of Quarry vs. Starnes but it's the forbidden fight the UFC doesn't want you to see, apparently

I've heard people on here claim Starnes did it as a protest because he had an injury and UFC wouldn't cover his healthcare costs

I'd be tempted to list fights like Woodley vs Wonderboy 1/2, Usman vs Masvidal, Izzy vs Romero, etc. but at least those had hype and were high stake title fights. They're worse in hindsight since we know the outcomes. Even though little to nothing happened, the tension watching them live knowing anything could happen made them way more exciting than we remember looking at them now.

So the worst fight in recent memory I'd have to say was Sarah Moras vs Vanessa Melo. Not only did nothing happen in that fight, but we all kind of knew that nothing was going to happen in that fight. It was a shit fight with zero stakes involved, and was as boring and shitty as we knew it was going to be.

lewis vs francis was bad.

anderson silva vs leites was bullshit too.

i swore i would never pay to watch anderson fight again

I would say Royce vs Ken Shamrock was, Shamrock was literally in Royce’s guard for 30+ minutes. How can any fight be worse than that?

The in-fight action (or lack thereof) was more or less the same, but the Royce fight was first and there was at least SOME drama at the time given the backstory and Royce's rep.

2 minutes into the Oleg fight it was obvious that it was going to be a total dud. No drama. No action. Nothing.

Holly Holm vs Germaine for me. I don't dislike Germaine but I'm just pissed that she got away with 2 huge shots after the horn that imo gave Holly a semi concussion or something and she's on auto pilot the rest of the fight. The ref didn't even deducted a point. And all the hopes of seeing Holly win a belt on a brand new division are shattered. It's the worst fight I've seen.

Ahahah blame Diaz for his stance which was easily exploitable by Condit.
Actually I blame Condit for selling out. All he cared about was winning a decision & going on to fight GSP. Smart move on his part. Just mad that I actually threw a watch party for that snooze fest

Back