What’s the worst UFC fight you’ve ever seen?

Why? Are you really gonna sit here and stick up for the one I call out?

I just clicked on the last 3 cards and every one (wmma fight) has sucked respectively
No, I think that criticizing specific fights is fine, but criticizing a gender is fucking stupid and inaccurate.

And no WMMA fights in the last 3 cards have "sucked". The Kunitskaya-Vieira fight was grappling heavy, but there are much worse fights all the time.

Your comment was vague and stupid. You want to criticize specific fights, go for it. You want to criticize WMMA as a whole you just look stupid.

Severn/Shamrock 2. In the modern era, probably CM Punk vs Mike Jackson. The complete absence of anything that could even resemble skill, athleticism or ring generalship was just mind boggling. It would be pathetic to watch even on a regional event at a local bingo hall, much less on a UFC PPV.

most of jessica eyes fights exept the shevchenko one. the khalib starnes fight against i cant remember

Severn/Shamrock 2. In the modern era, probably CM Punk vs Mike Jackson. The complete absence of anything that could even resemble skill, athleticism or ring generalship was just mind boggling. It would be pathetic to watch even on a regional event at a local bingo hall, much less on a UFC PPV.
perfect you nailed that. i didnt even think of it

I don’t know if I could call it the Worst fight. But, Izzy vs Romero was the most embarrassing, disappointing, pile of shit that I’ve seen live in my time watching this sport. The fact it was a highly anticipated title fight only made it worse.

Weili, and Joanna made them look like clowns.

No, I think that criticizing specific fights is fine, but criticizing a gender is fucking stupid and inaccurate.

And no WMMA fights in the last 3 cards have "sucked". The Kunitskaya-Vieira fight was grappling heavy, but there are much worse fights all the time.

Your comment was vague and stupid. You want to criticize specific fights, go for it. You want to criticize WMMA as a whole you just look stupid.

Im fine with saying stupid things. Most folks here are as well. But lets be real about what we are watching. The talent at the very top is exceptional, while the rest pack has about as much skill/athleticism of a high-school boy.

Its just crazy, to most of us “haters”, that this amateur-hour shit actually gets solid praise.

Look, I use to train and be training partner to professional wmma fighters. I can tell you first hand, that even in the practice room, they have to have special training partners and special training conditions or they will mentally be crushed. Its the “yes” men in the gym that persuade them to actually pursue fighting.

Sylvia/Arlovski 3.......might be the worst fight ever between highest ranked fighters.

There have been bum fights like Kimbo/5000 that are worse but for high level UFC, my money is on Sylvia/Arlovski 3. It's mind-meltingly bad.

Ngannou v Beast there is no fight I have seen that even comes close to being as shitty. Even boring wmma fights were better than that

Still can't believe the UFC made and went through with this fight

giphy.gif

Kimbo-Dada.gif

gJkRDZ.gif

Lewis V Ngannou was an absolute stinker.

I think they both threw 0 strikes over the course of the entire fight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back