Media What “No more Mr nice guy” Mcgregor looks like

Rogan said his whisky is killing it in the market.

Rogan's an intelligent guy, but not everything he says is facts.

Either way, i never denied that Conor is wealthy......but he sure is a worm who shouldn't get the credit he has been given by all the casual fans.

What makes them gaming and how do they compare to office chairs for long hours? I need a new chair for my home office.

marketing. they're actually notoriously bad chairs and are generally inferior to office chair counterparts of similar price.

Conor chasing a trilogy fight with Diaz is actually kinda sad. Conor was once a double champ.

Conor 8.0 is the nastiest villain I have ever seen. No more nice guy like he always has been.

Connor so desperate to still be relevant

maybe try winning more than 1 fight in the octagon in the last 4 years?

Connor so desperate to still be relevant

maybe try winning more than 1 fight in the octagon in the last 4 years?
Wow - a little harsh! He IS the UFC - you want him to win more than 0.25 fights per year??!?

If we held the rest of the sport to that high standard, McGregor wouldn't have a place in it!!

Conor doesn’t use the stool, of course he’s not fucking with some race car gaming chair shit.

dont have one but ive heard they are incredibly comfortable and good for your posture
I bought one to replace my office chair and had to give it away. I don't believe the hype. An IKEA office chair is far more comfortable for 1/4 the price. Not to mention an ACTUAL, quality, ergonomic office chair.

What a fucking lame thing to hassle someone about.

Conor sounds like a console peasant.

Conor Mcgregor in the build up to Poirier II:
“I am a different man now, a mature father, there is nothing but respect.”

Conor McGregor watching an Ariel Helwani interview:
“Hahahahah look at your racing car chair ya fewl”

What makes them gaming and how do they compare to office chairs for long hours? I need a new chair for my home office.
I got one for work, little research I did said gaming chairs were better for comfort and posture

I've literally had the same $70 chair for my desk at home for ~18 years now. Not the most comfortable and the padding is in pretty bad shape, but it works.

Why the fuck would I pay any more than that for a chair that's not comfortable and looks ridiculous? I'll probably buy a new chair soon, but fuck those gaming chairs. It's all marketing hype. Office chairs at least are designed with comfort and utility in mind

But it's pretty absurd for a cage fighter to mock another cage fighter for the chair they sit in for an interview. Especially someone like Nate who probably got it for free through a sponsorship deal or something

I've literally had the same $70 chair for my desk at home for ~18 years now. Not the most comfortable and the padding is in pretty bad shape, but it works.

Why the fuck would I pay any more than that for a chair that's not comfortable and looks ridiculous? I'll probably buy a new chair soon, but fuck those gaming chairs. It's all marketing hype. Office chairs at least are designed with comfort and utility in mind

But it's pretty absurd for a cage fighter to mock another cage fighter for the chair they sit in for an interview. Especially someone like Nate who probably got it for free through a sponsorship deal or something
cuz conor is a tacky chav and needs to show off his wealth

Back