Social What are some signs that you aren't ugly or drop dead handsome?

Women can maintain eye contact with a regular looking dude. They won’t want to look into the face of a hideous guy. Watch a chick try to have a conversation with a ridiculously good looking guy and she’ll squirm around like she has to take a piss.

Girls can't make eye contact with super ugly dudes or handsome ones. Nice one. <45>

When you compliment a coworker's appearance she doesn't report you to HR for harassment, but she also doesn't give you a blowie in the supply closet.

Girls can't make eye contact with super ugly dudes or handsome ones. Nice one. <45>
That’s why I’ll sock a broad right in the teeth if she eyeballs me for too long. She’s basically calling me average.

i dont even have Facebook.

salt.gif

You may be cute when few or no other dudes are around but if you're hanging with a really attractive dude, you'll realize the difference in treatment, especially from the opposite sex.

rs_1024x759-150728102819-1024-2liam-chris-luke-hemsworth_copy.jpg

You are best friends with somebody of the opposite sex.

When dudes are jealous of you and get competitive with you for no reason (and you're not rich or anything) that means you're decent looking because they wouldn't be like that if you were ugly. If you tend to make other guys insecure just by existing and they start acting like little bitches at work or school, etc., that means you're okay or somewhat good looking but not super good looking or else they wouldn't dare do that because they'd get revolted on by the ladies.

You may be cute when few or no other dudes are around but if you're hanging with a really attractive dude, you'll realize the difference in treatment, especially from the opposite sex.

rs_1024x759-150728102819-1024-2liam-chris-luke-hemsworth_copy.jpg
All three Hemsworth bros are good looking, but only one of them is genuine Chad. And you all know which.

Same with the Skarsgard brothers.
sff.jpg

And then there's Toni Mahfud and his brother. Poor kid.
d7dc6a0db4321e4d01372e2c4ec214f2.jpg

7d0ka7r9xvf11.png

Women can maintain eye contact with a regular looking dude. They won’t want to look into the face of a hideous guy. Watch a chick try to have a conversation with a ridiculously good looking guy and she’ll squirm around like she has to take a piss.

I get eye contact and often have good conversations with women

<bball2>

All three Hemsworth bros are good looking, but only one of them is genuine Chad. And you all know which.

Same with the Skarsgard brothers.
sff.jpg

And then there's Toni Mahfud and his brother. Poor kid.
d7dc6a0db4321e4d01372e2c4ec214f2.jpg

7d0ka7r9xvf11.png

Poor kid indeed.

Ashton Kutcher's brother can probably relate. He has cp though, so I'm not saying it to mock him.

GTY-ashton-kutcher-brother-jef-170410_16x9_992.jpg

Poor kid indeed.

Ashton Kutcher's brother can probably relate. He has cp though, so I'm not saying it to mock him.

GTY-ashton-kutcher-brother-jef-170410_16x9_992.jpg
The Olsen sisters qualify too.
599d8c13389568037bf5e891_olsens.jpg

The twins look like creepy witches in contrast to the vibrant healthy glow emanating from the youngest sister.

The Olsen sisters qualify too.
599d8c13389568037bf5e891_olsens.jpg

The twins look like creepy witches in contrast to the vibrant healthy glow emanating from the youngest sister.

Elizabeth is a Stacy. I personally don't think the Olsen twins are hot, but I've seen a bunch of people who said they are... maybe before they started looking like holocaust victims though.

Girls ask, "Is this seat taken?" but then say, "I need this chair."

Elizabeth is a Stacy. I personally don't think the Olsen twins are hot, but I've seen a bunch of people who said they are... maybe before they started looking like holocaust victims though.
lol they were never at any point in their career hot to anyone but pedos. But yeah, Elizabeth is Stacey for sure.
o0l2xor9eqn41.jpg

Girls not complementing you on your looks or saying you are sexy and should model. If you arent told you can model by people then you arent Chad tier and are subhuman tier. Lolz

Back