Social What are some signs that you aren't ugly or drop dead handsome?

It's funny how no one has to specify which brother is the attractive one. It's a self-evident truth that everyone automatically knows. Beauty is universal. Just like everyone innately knows this tiger is deformed and ugly,

while this one is beautiful.

The idea that "beauty is universal" really stems from the fact that what is considered beautiful tend to have its root from being indicator of health: Long shiny hair, bright clear eyes, smooth even skin, etc... What's tricky is that once you go past healthy looking, beauty standard start to really diverge culture to culture as this experiment demonstrated:

https://petapixel.com/2015/08/15/one-woman-photoshopped-by-18-countries-beauty-standards-revealed/

I think if you take the average score of girls who approach you, that's more or less your score.

Humans have grown adept to assessing their own value and associating with those similar. Of course you'll have a mismatched couple now and then that makes you wonder "how did that guy...?"

We started a thread on IGN years ago and a few of us started troll tinder accounts just for fun. truth is, if your picture is hot, you can say some of the nastiest shit and the women will pursue you regardless.

We started asking the forum for stupid pick up lines and retarded stuff and posted screenshots all week. People were baffled some of the lame shit we were saying was working.

TkGfuaT.png

Thread got to be like 50 pages long. It was hilarious

https://www.ignboards.com/threads/i...tell-me-what-to-say.453937491/#post-492223715

We started a thread on IGN years ago and a few of us started troll tinder accounts just for fun. truth is, if your picture is hot, you can say some of the nastiest shit and the women will pursue you regardless.

We started asking the forum for stupid pick up lines and retarded stuff and posted screenshots all week. People were baffled some of the lame shit we were saying was working.

TkGfuaT.png

Thread got to be like 50 pages long. It was hilarious

https://www.ignboards.com/threads/i...tell-me-what-to-say.453937491/#post-492223715

The shit they're saying literally doesn't even make sense and they're responding. Meanwhile the girls' bios probably has some shit like: "Pls be more creative than 'hey' or I won't respond"

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

The shit they're saying literally doesn't even make sense and they're responding. Meanwhile the girls' bios probably has some shit like: "Pls be more creative than 'hey' or I won't respond"

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
Some of the shit we did in that thread made me howl laughing. I still randomly read through it if I am bored to get a good laugh.

CGDJB74.jpg

When you post on Sherdog of all places and ask what are some signs that you aren't ugly or drop dead handsome and don't provide any pics.

<HisEye>

I have a strange relationship with my looks. It is probably a case of ugly duckling syndrome.

For years I felt that if a girl was interested in me or if I was called handsome or good looking (being called handsome was and still is very common for me) that they were just joking and trying to trick me. No matter who it was I thought that they were all simply "in on it". I was even worried about it whilst making out with or fucking girls.

Thankfully I have moved on from this stage and do much better with women. Slight tangent but that's my experience.

I don’t have any problem getting girls, but they’re all 6’s.

OP is such a Reddit fanboy

Always regurgitating their stuff

I've hooked up with a good amount of hot chicks or came close BUT I've had to put in work (have booze at home, a nice place to go back to, not a broke bum, etc.) But I'm also very straight forward and don't put them on a pedestal which goes a long way. It's not difficult just don't try hard.

I get called cute often. Not handsome but not ugly. Just cute. It works I guess.

You can’t separate looks from confidence, success, a smile, height, high-status, a reputation that proceeds you, etc. A beautiful face simply isn’t that important for a man. There are so many ways for a man to be considered “sexy” aside from his looks. Put on a really nice suit, and drive around in a convertible 2020 Lambo, and you’ll be the most “handsome” guy around, and it won’t even be close.

I know I'm not to ugly because every so often
a girl will show interest in me.

I know I'm not attractive because every so often
a girl will show interest in me.

Back