Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 2

I posted this video earlier in this thread in reference to this shooting. That shooting was one of the worst I have seen in quite some time. Worse than Andre Hill but maybe not as bad as Daniel Shaver. The cop that fired those rounds should be charged with manslaughter

I stopped the video before the shooting occurs. I made to when he’s tased and screaming and didn’t want to watch any further.

I stopped the video before the shooting occurs. I made to when he’s tased and screaming and didn’t want to watch any further.

Well, I am not wrong. He sounded like those goats. But this was a very bad shoot imo.

this one is really bad. The officer approaches the guy and when the guy holds up a knife, another officer shoots him. The guy screams constantly and sounds like this :

Use of force doctrine says to deescalate because escalation can lead to death. They escalated a mentally unstable person who wanted to disarm himself.

<escalate99>

Use of force doctrine says to deescalate because escalation can lead to death. They escalated a mentally unstable person who wanted to disarm himself.

<escalate99>

Not sure what the issue is. I said this was a very bad shoot. They tried to deescalate but when that failed, they broke the window, used beam bag rounds, a taser, then bullets. Why did no one think to use pepper spray? That likely would have driven him from the car like they wanted. At the 3:42 mark is when he sounds like the Thor goats

Not sure what the issue is. I said this was a very bad shoot. They tried to deescalate but when that failed, they broke the window, used beam bag rounds, a taser, then bullets. Why did no one think to use pepper spray? That likely would have driven him from the car like they wanted. At the 3:42 mark is when he sounds like the Thor goats

You catch more flies with honey. Asshole cops can't fucking help screaming directives. It is disgusting.

Cops almost always escalate when training says to do the opposite.

You catch more flies with honey. Asshole cops can't fucking help screaming directives. It is disgusting.

Cops almost always escalate when training says to do the opposite.

They fucked the pooch in so many areas. They had multiple people talking to him trying to talk him out “here, let me try-hey buddy, come on out” when it should have been one person talking to him the whole time building trust. Have the other officers leave-at least out of sight. But they put in a whole hour talking to him and they ran out of patience. That means they had a whole hour to plan that extraction and what they came up with was “mmm, break window, shout at him, shoot with bean bags and taser, then shoot him.” How about a dog noose to grab his arms after you break the windows? Pepper spray?

They fucked the pooch in so many areas. They had multiple people talking to him trying to talk him out “here, let me try-hey buddy, come on out” when it should have been one person talking to him the whole time building trust. Have the other officers leave-at least out of sight. But they put in a whole hour talking to him and they ran out of patience. That means they had a whole hour to plan that extraction and what they came up with was “mmm, break window, shout at him, shoot with bean bags and taser, then shoot him.” How about a dog noose to grab his arms after you break the windows? Pepper spray?

The kid was high as fuck and paranoid. His vehicle was stuck and he wasnt going anywhere. Give him some water and let him come down.

The kid was high as fuck and paranoid. His vehicle was stuck and he wasnt going anywhere. Give him some water and let him come down.

and how long would that take? If he was high, and not mentally ill, it doesn’t change my response to what they did. They should have been prepared for what would happen once they breached the window. You can’t have a plan that says 1. Break window 2. Taser/beanbags3. Lethal force. Not to mention, the cop reaches into the car where he was in range of the knife. I still think the animal noose was a good idea

and how long would that take? If he was high, and not mentally ill, it doesn’t change my response to what they did. They should have been prepared for what would happen once they breached the window. You can’t have a plan that says 1. Break window 2. Taser/beanbags3. Lethal force. Not to mention, the cop reaches into the car where he was in range of the knife. I still think the animal noose was a good idea

Yea or took our the passenger side window and hosed him down with pepper spray. Not a little but take everyone's and hose him down with it.

Is there some kind of education level or IQ level that’s needed to become a police officer in the US? Otherwise I don’t understand how you can in all seriousness read from the rules/ laws of that beach and read a person has to be nude and then still arrest someone who is obviously wearing a bikini. You must be fucking stupid right?

Just the dumbest motherfuckers alive

Hyper vigilance. They were so focused on the car and the gun they somehow didn’t notice they were on train tracks. They will be made fun for their entire careers and the city will have to pay a woman a lot of money for their stupid mistake

Hyper vigilance. They were so focused on the car and the gun they somehow didn’t notice they were on train tracks. They will be made fun for their entire careers and the city will have to pay a woman a lot of money for their stupid mistake

More like hyper retardation!

They will be made fun for their entire careers
Poor fellas. I have a feeling that I would be fired if my negligence nearly killed someone, but getting made fun of sounds pretty bad too.

More like hyper retardation!

It’s actually a thing. Maybe tunnel vision is the better term for them being focused on the car with gun wielding woman which can make people do stupid things, like to not notice you stopped the cruiser on train tracks.

Back