Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 2

E-Uo-Qjt-WEAIacpa.jpg

Last edited:
That's really scary man. Thankfully those heroes got to go home to their families that day and the bad guy got aired out. They don't always get so lucky...
They even shot him in the leg. Can't believe that didn't work.

Another handcuffed person socked by a cop because they could.

Another handcuffed person socked by a cop because they could.

A lot of cops are fed up with dealing with these scumbags on a daily basis. There are bad cops out there but every asshole now thinks they have free reign to argue, berate, and fight with the cops. Everyone excuses the criminals behavior because they are fed but what about the cops and how they have to deal with so much garbage now?

A lot of cops are fed up with dealing with these scumbags on a daily basis. There are bad cops out there but every asshole now thinks they have free reign to argue, berate, and fight with the cops. Everyone excuses the criminals behavior because they are fed but what about the cops and how they have to deal with so much garbage now?
Yep. So sock a handcuffed suspect in the face because you hate your job.... Sound right.

Do me a favor. Stop saying stupid shit.

Yep. So sock a handcuffed suspect in the face because you hate your job.... Sound right.

Do me a favor. Stop saying stupid shit.
I am not saying anything stupid, everyone gets a pass or has excuses made for their actions except the cops. It is not right for a cop to lose control and strike a cuffed person but there are a lot of times that the scumbag in cuffs keep pressing their luck. Then when a cop loses it, it is all about how another pig assaulted a suspect in custody. Don't be a scumbag criminal and you will lessen the chance of interactions with the police. You keep going on about the person who spit on the cop and how the cop shouldn't have hit him. You want to be that much of a scumbag then you deserve to cracked in the face. The criminals push their actions more and more because people like you will sit here and make excuses for them.

The trooper has 23 excessive force complaints. His lawyers admit that he tampered with his bodycam and says he was “engaged in excessive and unjustifiable actions and failed to report the use of force to his supervisors.”

State police didn't investigate for a year and a half until a lawsuit showed up.

48092711-10005641-image-a-59_1632028216200.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-spray-Melbournes-anti-lockdown-protests.html

The clips always stop when the police assist people don't they? Isn't it convenient how those bits always get edited out initially.

That video was debunked. It actually turns out it was a rioter who was being an agitator dressed up like that with a wig...

10 Police were injured that day, including a Police officer having his nose broken by a thrown coke can and another had his bicep tendon ripped off when he got ran over by the protesters. There is two hours of helicopter footage were Police stand there having objects pelted at them before this happens.

48092711-10005641-image-a-59_1632028216200.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-spray-Melbournes-anti-lockdown-protests.html

The clips always stop when the police assist people don't they? Isn't it convenient how those bits always get edited out initially.

That video was debunked. It actually turns out it was a rioter who was being an agitator dressed up like that with a wig...

10 Police were injured that day, including a Police officer having his nose broken by a thrown coke can and another had his bicep tendon ripped off when he got ran over by the protesters. There is two hours of helicopter footage were Police stand there having objects pelted at them before this happens.
Helpful and brave. Those poor souls need to be protected.

No idea why you are telling me some video that I never mentioned once was debunked. It's like you want me to call you a bootlicker.

Helpful and brave. Those poor souls need to be protected.

No idea why you are telling me some video that I never mentioned once was debunked. It's like you want me to call you a bootlicker.

You posted the video. I posted the full article? I don't really care what you call me. Everyone picks little isolated incidents and quick clips that don't explain things and writes a narratvice off it. It always comes out later that there is more to the story.

Where did personal responsibility end with all this? It's like parents taking their kids to violent protests and then saying "You pepper sprayed my kid." Be a parent and keep your kid safe. I guess it makes sense when we allow people to sue companies for not putting "Caution Hot" on coffees and that type of thing.

What's next, just let me put my child into the lion enclosure and let them get eaten. Well that's the zoos fault. I should be able to walk with my child through the lion enclosure safely because "Freedom!!!!".

Again you show a short clip of someone with no context. Police are everywhere, why drive through, why chuck a tantrum and why take your pregnant partner into that? Is it the only road in the town? What is the context of the clip?

Back