What does your physique look like?

Quick update for you guys, i went from skinny fat piece of shit, to skinny piece of shit and know im trying to gain some muscles to look like a human being, will be ripped till the end of the year
You could use some insight into eating right and finding a proper training program. Check out them FAQs man, there's good info there.

You are less skinny fat then when you were are at your skinny fattest. Good job.

Quick update for you guys, i went from skinny fat piece of shit, to skinny piece of shit and know im trying to gain some muscles to look like a human being, will be ripped till the end of the yearView attachment 841910 View attachment 841911

Looks like that running has helped lean u out and added some core work or muscle definition. Just start adding some compound basic lifts and squats; should be easier compared to miles you put up on a weekly basis.
It’s a Good start Brazil. Making progress.

Last edited:
9% body fat with kinda massive traps and back but still young. Core wise I'm physically gifted but my arms are skinny and haven't filled out yet. That said nothing has.

My physique says I’m a guy approaching 40 that is still clearly in shape but doesn’t give a fuck how much pizza he eats.

I'm turning 34 today.

This is me after my cheat dinner and my cheat breakfast this morning. Now its a salad with some pork.

Lately I'm trying to put a little bit of size while getting a little bit leaner. I would be happy AF if I get to put 2lbs of muscle and lose 2lbs of fat in the next 6/9 months.

upload_2021-5-27_13-16-29.png

I'm turning 34 today.

This is me after my cheat dinner and my cheat breakfast this morning. Now its a salad with some pork.

Lately I'm trying to put a little bit of size while getting a little bit leaner. I would be happy AF if I get to put 2lbs of muscle and lose 2lbs of fat in the next 6/9 months.

View attachment 857478
Why do you cover your face when it's right there in your av lol

C66HXIL6BRCJDS32THBRG22MAQ.jpg

Candid

Back