What's Your Next Purchase? V5

I'm on the fence on it. On one hand I agree.

But at the same time I am worried some other ban will go through either state or federal and I'll have to part with it for less than I paid. Especially since its registered by the PD and they can force that if they want to since the only way to get one is on letterhead from the Chief.

Can you just get a lower and slap your DD upper on there?

Black-Hills-HB-9-1.jpg

9mmP-100-Gr.-HoneyBadger-gel.jpg

Decided to grab some solid copper defense/penetrator rounds

Last edited:
Another idea that popped up. I want an AK with that dark grayish black wood furniture. That would be elegant as a motherfucker

you guys are fucking weird. AKs are cheap, stamped metal POS that you're supposed to build out of shovels and shoot while they're full of mud.

they're about as elegant as a piece of aluminum siding in between a brick and a barrel.

now hi-points, on the other hand...

you guys are fucking weird. AKs are cheap, stamped metal POS that you're supposed to build out of shovels and shoot while they're full of mud.

they're about as elegant as a piece of aluminum siding in between a brick and a barrel.

now hi-points, on the other hand...

I really like the meridian defense ak's

125753209_3582230278464584_120928564052743224_o.jpg

100045030_3071902209497396_5593379421894475776_o.jpg

I really like the meridian defense ak's

125753209_3582230278464584_120928564052743224_o.jpg
<Fedor23>

imo, it looks like it's missing half the handguard.

but i'm also spoiled from the days when an ak's side (optic) mount cost ~half as much as the rifle.

at least the bottom one's a milled receiver.

<Fedor23>

imo, it looks like it's missing half the handguard.

but i'm also spoiled from the days when an ak's side (optic) mount cost ~half as much as the rifle.

at least the bottom one's a milled receiver.

I don't think I'll bring myself to spend 2k+ on an ak anytime soon but I find a lot of their builds visually pleasing.

If you say so. I like it, modular railed suppressed lever gun with wood accents.

Suppressed lever guns sound good as well.

Example

I only watched the first 15 seconds.

I love lever guns but prefer to keep the rails and stuff on AR’s. Just think AK’s and the like should have wood furniture.

Different strokes and all that.

I love lever guns but prefer to keep the rails and stuff on AR’s. Just think AK’s and the like should have wood furniture.

Different strokes and all that.

I like both, see the modern as more of a novelty but I like that it kept wood and brought it into the handguard.

I have a 1950's model 94 that I like and wouldn't dare molest into a tacticool thing. But a new one, why not.

Finally finished my beater/truck gun. Built on a lower that was my first AR build in the early 2000s. Did a shit job with all the roll pins. Upper was bought on consignment a long while ago and is a fairly decent mlok free float. 8.5 inch 300AAC Anderson barrel, which is surprisingly accurate. Threw the back up Holosun, a set of Magpul BUIS, and a spare h2 buffer on there and called it a day. I probably have 500 rounds through it now with no hiccups. A true frankengun monstrosity. Threw it in the back of the truck with a 20 round Lancer mag, and a 30 round 300blk pmag now in my everyday backpack as a spare. Total investment was likely less than 450 dollars.

Now I just gotta get back to my other builds. Think I'm going to try a 18 inch Grendel build after I get done with the M4E1

I just pre-ordered a Primary Arms SLx 3x32mm Gen III Prism Scope. I have an astigmatism in my right eye so I'm going with a Prism optic, plus I really like the ACSS reticle and these are built like a tank.
I've been super close to pre-ordering one myself

I've been super close to pre-ordering one myself
From what I read they are pretty much always backordered, and at least on the Primary Arms website they are saying late March so not bad. I like that the Gen III uses a chevron on the reticle of the 5.56 now, plus they give a lifetime warranty on these things. Sure a Trijicon ACOG would be awesome but at only $289 this is tough to beat.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back