What's Your Next Purchase? V5

Looking for a c6 corvette 2008-2013 base model with a tr6060 paired to a ls3. Plan on keeping it til I die, or unless I feel like trading in for a c6 zo6
48089057d1493659878-2008-c6-black-on-black-ls3-z51-01717_70yak8ypzrw_1200x900.jpg

upload_2021-3-11_17-37-33.jpeg

Ahh it looks good. I want to shoot one. But still if I could get over 10k I'd be selling it unfired. How's everything feel?

If you plan on keeping it well in the mean time you can do some single round loading lol. What a shit show that wait has been for you. Hopefully you get your mags soon.

Ahh it looks good. I want to shoot one. But still if I could get over 10k I'd be selling it unfired. How's everything feel?

If you plan on keeping it well in the mean time you can do some single round loading lol. What a shit show that wait has been for you. Hopefully you get your mags soon.

10k sounds great and all, and you're not wrong. If someone was at my doorstep with cash in hand I'd take it. But absent that, it's the coolest handgun there is. More or less. Why do I own guns if not to actually own 'em?

It feels nice. Heavy. Was concerned, as a lefty, the ejection port wouldn't agree with me. My grip doesn't seem to ride up high enough to be a problem. Nor is my hand beefy enough that the slide movement will contact my skin.

Gotta admit that the fov on the red dot is impressive. Might be the pistol that makes me think those things are worthwhile.

10k sounds great and all, and you're not wrong. If someone was at my doorstep with cash in hand I'd take it. But absent that, it's the coolest handgun there is. More or less. Why do I own guns if not to actually own 'em?

It feels nice. Heavy. Was concerned, as a lefty, the ejection port wouldn't agree with me. My grip doesn't seem to ride up high enough to be a problem. Nor is my hand beefy enough that the slide movement will contact my skin.

Gotta admit that the fov on the red dot is impressive. Might be the pistol that makes me think those things are worthwhile.

For sure.

You practice dry firing even with a dead trigger with the red dot and you'll begin to love it. Just pick a bunch of random shit in your house to aim and transition to and from over and over. Practice a low ready to push out on different stuff. After a few days of doing that for a little bit each day you'll very much get the hang of it. Then when you actually go to shoot it you'll be very familiarized. From there you can really see where/what you need to improve on while shooting with the dot. It's very obvious if you aren't doing something right.

For sure.

You practice dry firing even with a dead trigger with the red dot and you'll begin to love it. Just pick a bunch of random shit in your house to aim and transition to and from over and over. Practice a low ready to push out on different stuff. After a few days of doing that for a little bit each day you'll very much get the hang of it. Then when you actually go to shoot it you'll be very familiarized. From there you can really see where/what you need to improve on while shooting with the dot. It's very obvious if you aren't doing something right.

I'm got the knobs on the cabinet under extreme duress.

The tendency is to point the muzzle too high.

Not exactly sure how you stumbled into this thread but this is a firearm and gear sub forum.

The C6Z is fantastic though, love mine.
ah sheit I read next purchase lmao and went with it, augh this kind of makes me depressed about living in California and being fucked by the asinine ca gun legality laws.

Finally ordered everything to finish the Aero M4E1. Deciding on an optic at the moment. It's a 10 inch 300 Black. Thinking a 2x Primary arms cyclops, undecided on irons. BCGs are also impossible to find, will probably just switch one around until they come down in price.

Finally got my stupid CA AR sold.

So now I just need to decide what I'm gonna get to replace it...

Isn't there a federal law that lets cops own home weapons that wouldn't otherwise be legal in their state? I.e., you could have a 'normal' AR and not a California one, maybe a full-size mag, etc. Or is that fake news....? Just something I heard once

Isn't there a federal law that lets cops own home weapons that wouldn't otherwise be legal in their state? I.e., you could have a 'normal' AR and not a California one, maybe a full-size mag, etc. Or is that fake news....? Just something I heard once
Not in CA.

We get to buy off roster handguns and have hi caps but we are still under the state assault weapons ban.

For a non neutered AR15, you need a letter signed by the Chief. Not all Chiefs issue them. Our old one wouldn't.

Right now just focusing on buying magazines. Specifically 40, 50, 60, and 120 mags. Still can't find bcgs for a reasonable price.

Back