What's Your Opinion on Fedor?

Do you love or hate Fedor?

• Total voters
It's way more complicated than that, and all of Fedor's remarks on the Donbas situation occurred around 2014/2015, when it was mostly just a regional conflict with a personal connection to him since he is a Russian who was born in Eastern Ukraine. He has not made any comments on the matter in years and especially in the last year, compared to someone like Shlemenko
You just don't realize how terribly wrong you are.

Nah, it's not that complicated at all. It's probably the most black/white case of war in human history, as an aggressive military dictatorship clearly attacked a peaceful neighbor under false pretexts to grab land and increase fading popularity at home. There's nothing really complex or ambiguous about it. Russia made war on Ukraine in 2014 and Emelianenko has been spreading lies made up to justify this despicable act of aggression. It was just like with Sudeten Germans in Czechoslovakia.

Did he ever say: "Sorry, I was a Nazi shill and no one actually massacred Russians in Ukraine."? No. He always stood by the lies he was spreading about the Ukraine situation.

According to his latest remarks, everything is business as usual in Russia, and he has nothing to worry about https://www.gazeta.ru/sport/news/2022/09/29/18677485.shtml . Mobilization is nothing to fret at, you see. That said, he says he's shocked that people actually don't want to go to war and die. At the same time, there's no indication he's planning to do so himself, despite his abominable jingoistic rhetoric over the last 8 years. Neither shelling of Belgorod region, nor the destruction of his birthplace Rubizhne with Russian missiles didn't give him any pause. Bellator contractual obligations probably prevent him from crawling deeper into Putin's ass for now.

Last edited:

Nah, it's not that complicated at all. It's probably the most black/white case of war in human history, as an aggressive military dictatorship clearly attacked a peaceful neighbor under false pretexts to grab land and increase fading popularity at home. There's nothing really complex or ambiguous about it. Russia made war on Ukraine in 2014 and Emelianenko has been spreading lies made up to justify this despicable act of aggression. It was just like with Sudeten Germans in Czechoslovakia.

Did he ever say: "Sorry, I was a Nazi shill and no one actually massacred Russians in Ukraine."? No. He always stood by the lies he was spreading about the Ukraine situation.

According to his latest remarks, everything is business as usual in Russia, and he has nothing to worry about https://www.gazeta.ru/sport/news/2022/09/29/18677485.shtml . Mobilization is nothing to fret at, you see. That said, he says he's shocked that people actually don't want to go to war and die. At the same time, there's no indication he's planning to do so himself, despite his abominable jingoistic rhetoric over the last 8 years. Neither shelling of Belgorod region, nor the destruction of his birthplace Rubizhne with Russian missiles didn't give him any pause. Bellator contractual obligations probably prevent him from crawling deeper into Putin's ass for now.
I'm curious... are you really russian?
didn't read the whole thread, btw

I'm curious... are you really russian?
didn't read the whole thread, btw
I'm pretty sure I am. That's not the first time people ask, however. What seems to be the issue?

I'm pretty sure I am. That's not the first time people ask, however. What seems to be the issue?
Cos you seem to hate every russian fighter a great deal.

And the Caucasus fighters?
I praised Magomedsharipov recently for his anti-war position.

King of Kung Fu Salikhov is cool, legendary Volk Han is just legendary.

I'm not a fan of Nurmagomedov, Makhachev and Chimaev, but can't say I hate any of those.

This is a true record of what I saw. I set it down only leaving out the longitude and latitude of the island, as a warning to all who would follow in Moreau's footsteps. Most times, I keep the memory far in the back of my mind, a distant cloud. But there are times when the little cloud spreads, until it obscures the sky. And those times I look around at my fellow men and I am reminded of some likeness of the beast-people, and I feel as though the animal is surging up in them. And I know they are neither wholly animal nor holy man, but an unstable combination of both. As unstable as anything Moreau created. And I go... in fear.

You are the exception. MMA fans love to have their favorite fighters keep fighting....even when it is clearly no longer a good thing for the fighters themselves. Many MMA fans stop watching when their favorite fighter retires. This is different than other sports ("Ahhh! Peyton Manning retired so I'm never watching the NFL again!"). My assessment is accurate.

Jarl

Edit: Responding to several posts above...cases can be made for several fighters to have had the most obnoxious fan base at various times in the past. I've heard Brock's fan base was pretty dense, for example. But, all of the fighters listed by other people don't seem to have obnoxious fan bases now. Fedor hasn't been relevant in more than a decade. He has been brutally KOed repeatedly and is just embarrassing himself and his legacy at this point. Yet, even now (in 2022!!!) we get several threads each week about Fedor - usually with photos of him oiled up. You don't see that kind of cultish wankery from Penn, Shogun, etc. fans now. And, the hypetrains who do get that treatment are usually forgotten as soon as they lose.

Ah, so you weren’t even around for the MMA you pretend to know so much about.

Jarl bless. You are a can. Good to know.

Wtf lmao

Lol at all the Conor era dorks shitting their diapers in this thread.
{<jordan}

Too funny.

It may be tough to process, but only because Sherdog is deliberately withholding this from the readers, who instead are being fed stories about Bisping not being nice on Twitter. When their idol Emelianenko clearly endorses genocidal dictator, they just look the other way.

No issue at all. I'm wondering why you are not in a labor camp already.

No I will just address the 14 years of mediocrity during my tenure of watching MMA and let those a part of his great moments speak for that. You do understand both parts of his career exist correct? Or you want people not to tell the truth of their experience watching him but only to tell your own? In which case fuck you very much in advance
Fuck your experience. You dismiss the man's prime like a liberal schoolteacher dismisses the truth about slavery.

It may be tough to process, but only because Sherdog is deliberately withholding this from the readers, who instead are being fed stories about Bisping not being nice on Twitter. When their idol Emelianenko clearly endorses genocidal dictator, they just look the other way.
will you shut the fuck up already?
nobody cares about your schizo ramblings here.
go to the war room and do your screaming there.
Fedor isn't getting cancelled just cause you're sperging out here.
jesus christ what a dipshit.

Ah, so you weren’t even around for the MMA you pretend to know so much about.

Jarl bless. You are a can. Good to know.
Yeah these newbies think MMA has evolved so much, even when many of the new HW's fight like Clubber Lang. Fedor was a true Mixed Martial Artist. More like Khabib with Tank Abbott hands and Karo throws.

will you shut the fuck up already?
nobody cares about your schizo ramblings here.
go to the war room and do your screaming there.
Fedor isn't getting cancelled just cause you're sperging out here.
jesus christ what a dipshit.
I don't care if you don't like it, so I'm inclined to continue. You may go to another forum if you've got issues with that.

I don't care if you don't like it, so I'm inclined to continue. You may go to another forum if you've got issues with that.
you should go to the schizo forum. suits you much better.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back