where the fighter pay outrage

i dont see a mma fighter fight 82 times during a year.ufc out on more events in bigger arenas with higher ticket prices so that how they make more money a year than bellator.
They certainly aren't solely making money off of gates lol. You don't see NFL players playing 82 times a year either, which was my point, that your logic and reasoning don't exist. NFL still paying NBA numbers ballpark bc they share the profits with the players. The UFC...doesn't. It's simple as all hell, you're making it much harder than it needs to be.

Your mad about 5k? Wait until you find out about the guys in ONE fighting for 1,500/1,500

what im calling out is the double standard where ariel and the media only talks to dana about fighter pay. notice boxers many make under 10k as well.

They certainly aren't solely making money off of gates lol. You don't see NFL players playing 82 times a year either, which was my point, that your logic and reasoning don't exist. NFL still paying NBA numbers ballpark bc they share the profits with the players. The UFC...doesn't. It's simple as all hell, you're making it much harder than it needs to be.

the nfl as a cba under labor laws so that why there the spilt there is.

Umm either that's a lie, or he's greedy af. Neither are good traits to have.

bellator always signing the biggest name free agents cause viacom allows him to sign anyone he wants.

what im calling out is the double standard where ariel and the media only talks to dana about fighter pay. notice boxers many make under 10k as well.
There's no double standard if you can comprehend whats actually going on. I've explained why they call out the UFC and not the other organizations. You apparently aren't listening or don't care.

Last edited:
the nfl as a cba under labor laws so that why there the spilt there is.
It's really the kind of situation the UFC needs. It's disheartening to hear fighters complaining about being broke or whatever hardships after they decline while we read about the numbers and the percentages, meanwhile DW now has enough money to start his very own league completely separate and unique to the UFC. Two of them. And snow on his Neveda driveway.

They're McDonald's, or Wal-Mart, for combat sports.

a fight fought for 5k. that fighter out there same body and mental health on the line that the ufc guys do.

vicaom is worth just as much as the ufc ownership they could pay tthere prelim fighters way better.

you all say the ufc fighter pay isnt a liveing wage so what is 5k and 5k to win ?

Bellator 300 salaries: Cris Cyborg leads list of six-figure payouts (usatoday.com)

They're selling the organization for a reason sir.
Take a chill pill there's been plenty of threads on this subject.

Bellator money is better for up and coming fighters because of sponsors.

UFC is better for champions and high ranked fighters with names.

One FC is better for the fight fans of all combat sports sans boxing.

what kind of sponsor did the fighter making 2k get on a fight that nobody saw?

It's really the kind of situation the UFC needs. It's disheartening to hear fighters complaining about being broke or whatever hardships after they decline while we read about the numbers and the percentages, meanwhile DW now has enough money to start his very own league completely separate and unique to the UFC. Two of them. And snow on his Neveda driveway.

They're McDonald's, or Wal-Mart, for combat sports.

combat sports isnt cheap. this isnt anything new. there tons of boxers who are broke living in there cars or working 2 or 3 jobs.

owners ofs companys can do things cause they make more moeny. notice jaff bazos has super boats while he has thousands of people making min way loading there trucks.

There's no double standard if you can comprehend what actually going on. I've explained why they call out the UFC and not the other organizations. You apparently aren't listening or don't care.

what going on is a fighter a few hours about was given a check for 2k. ariel not asking boxing companies about it as well there tons of boxing who making nothing while floyd can take home 350 million,

The outrage is still there, to a degree. It comes up around here, too, it's just that no one here pays attention to Bellator. The people in WW who actually watch do bring it up here and there. It's just that the UFC portrays itself as the self proclaimed "Super Bowl of fighting." If they wanna be the NFL of martial arts, breaking bread goes hand in hand with that. People don't go to the NFL for $20k, and they get a bonus for going to the Super Bowl.
NFLPU

A Union among other things establishes a minimum salary.

I've grown tired of explaining the broken logic in their reasoning. The secondary issue is that the fighters have to remain hungry. If you pay them too much they don't reach full potential or get really soft. The cards are often carried by 1 star and the old guard who warrant good pay.
I hope your job doesn't have that attitude

Do something about it.

But staying with Bellator might not be the best idea. There isn't that much crossover. Ultimately biting the bullet on DWCS might be the best option.

I guess most people care about their favorite guy not making enough millions. I doubt they are thinking about unknown prelim fighters when talking about a better revenue share.

Back