where the fighter pay outrage

None of these whining dorks give a shit about what fighters are paid. They just want everyone to think they do.

a fight fought for 5k. that fighter out there same body and mental health on the line that the ufc guys do.

vicaom is worth just as much as the ufc ownership they could pay tthere prelim fighters way better.

you all say the ufc fighter pay isnt a liveing wage so what is 5k and 5k to win ?

Bellator 300 salaries: Cris Cyborg leads list of six-figure payouts (usatoday.com)
Does bellator actually make anywhere remotely close to what the UFC does? If not, this whole topic is irrelevant.

There's no double standard if you can comprehend whats actually going on. I've explained why they call out the UFC and not the other organizations. You apparently aren't listening or don't care.
He hasn't argued in good faith at any point. Either cuz he doesn't want to or is incapable of it.

Based on how dumb a lot of his threads are, it just might be the latter

About 5.8 mil vs 1.3 bil

So less than half a percent
so lowest pay-wise, for what they make, they're paying out a much, much, much higher percentage than the UFC.

This thread is a big nothing. Like saying why the best WNBA player doesn't make the same as Lebron James and being outraged by it.

so lowest pay-wise, for what they make, they're paying out a much, much, much higher percentage than the UFC.

This thread is a big nothing. Like saying why the best WNBA player doesn't make the same as Lebron James and being outraged by it.
It's like people shilling to defend Walmart cuz "Ol' Aunt Ethel" out in East Bumfuck Mayberry, North Carolina isn't paying $13.50 an hour at her flour shop.

Last edited:
Bellator is poor

Dana got 4 Lamborghinis and wears gucci socks

Where is the outrage that other small orgs don't play milions

It is going to be like this if the sport continues in a league format. The UFC is always bigger than the fighter. Even someone like Francis is being marketed as the UFC champion while fighting for PFL.

Wait till the OP learns that contender series also pays 5K/5K, which is essentially what a Bellator bottom of the prelim fight is since they are all on one bout contracts

I saw a fighter in that article who fought for 2k in a loss. People love to hate on the UFC but their shit pay is better than the other orgs shit pay.
People in the US shouldn’t get paid because there is an African working for a dollar a day energy

Im not sure who is calculating ufc profits and if they are taking everything into consideration. Most other pro sports make huge money in marketing / advertising. The NFL sells any type of item you can imagine. If you goto a sports store you see very little if any UFC items. The UFC puts on a ton of shows and pays alot to do so. If other organizations wanted to maximize profit maybe they should build their own PI or arena. I don't really care who gets paid what, but my bottom line was always find another job if you don't like the pay. I just get tired of fans / fighters whining about fighter pay and act like they have no choice. Fighter pay is no secret. Don't be a fighter if you don't like the pay. As for fans no one is forcing you to watch, buy, or attend invents. If you don't like what fighters make just boycott the ufc. They will either go bankrupt or have to pay more

Wait till ya see what the regionals pay.

<36>

Im not sure who is calculating ufc profits and if they are taking everything into consideration. Most other pro sports make huge money in marketing / advertising. The NFL sells any type of item you can imagine. If you goto a sports store you see very little if any UFC items. The UFC puts on a ton of shows and pays alot to do so. If other organizations wanted to maximize profit maybe they should build their own PI or arena. I don't really care who gets paid what, but my bottom line was always find another job if you don't like the pay. I just get tired of fans / fighters whining about fighter pay and act like they have no choice. Fighter pay is no secret. Don't be a fighter if you don't like the pay. As for fans no one is forcing you to watch, buy, or attend invents. If you don't like what fighters make just boycott the ufc. They will either go bankrupt or have to pay more
Real, if you don't like your hospital providers, why don't you just build your own energy

Also this comment is peak since it was one of the goopers on your side that brought this up for the 100th time

So if UFC was making 1.4 Billion profit a year (after expenses). Lets say half went to fighters (700M). 800 fighters on roster, everyone offered 3 fights a year. And lets say it was total communism where Conor paid as much as the early prelim wmma fighters.

700M / 800 fighters = $875k per fighter
$875k per year divided by 3 fight a year = $291k.

So basically every fighter would be paid 291k win or lose. But guys like Conor or Izzy would laugh at that pay and never fight. So it's never going to be an even split like that, but that's the most lower fighters would get in absolute communism split in UFC.

So if UFC was making 1.4 Billion profit a year (after expenses). Lets say half went to fighters (700M). 800 fighters on roster, everyone offered 3 fights a year. And lets say it was total communism where Conor paid as much as the early prelim wmma fighters.

700M / 800 fighters = $875k per fighter
$875k per year divided by 3 fight a year = $291k.

So basically every fighter would be paid 291k win or lose. But guys like Conor or Izzy would laugh at that pay and never fight. So it's never going to be an even split like that, but that's the most lower fighters would get in absolute communism split in UFC.
Who the hell has ever suggested that Conor or Izzy should be paid the same as debutants. I'm not even a pro-communism person but I actually grew up in post communist country and there was still pay discrepancy between careers. The doctors, engineers, etc were still payed way better, got better homes, and better perks then the cleaners. I think the American education system makes people think that the end goal is for everyone to be paid the same.

apples and oranges.

Back