Live and Free on ABC fam 😎

Also on the card:
Sergei Pavlovich vs Alexander Volkov
Kelvin Gastelum vs Daniel Rodriguez
Johnny Walker vs Volkan Oezdemir
Ihor Potieria vs Shara Bullet

Mad lit for a free card better not hear any complaints from 6ixdog 🔥🤼💥🚫🤬

Last edited:
1st round should be interesting since Khamzat is freakishly fast and strong so he might shock the world early but I have a hard time seeing him deal with Whittaker’s footwork once the fight settles down and his cardio is a major concern. Whittaker’s jab, push kick, angles, TDD and output are looking like the perfect tools here for the job.

Whittaker by round 4 TKO is what I’m going by.

1st round should be interesting since Khamzat is freakishly fast and strong so he might shock the world early but I have a hard time seeing him deal with Whittaker’s footwork once the fight settles down and his cardio is a major concern. Whittaker’s jab, push kick, angles, TDD and output are looking like the perfect tools here for the job.

Whittaker by round 4 TKO is what I’m going by.

Totally agree. Khamzat may be the most dangerous first round opponent for anyone but I think Rob survives and makes it a war that he wins.

Good fight but this does more for Khamzat than Whittaker. Rob should have held out for Strickland

So I wonder who is fighting fighting for the belt
Izzy most likely and if he isn't ready they'll do a Sean rematch. But Izzy is in the gym and training so he should be good to go when he gets the call.

By the way this is a great fucking fight. Now we get to really see what Khamzat is made of.

A good scrap and one of the few names khamzat kept out of his yap when he first was going up to MW.
Still would've preferred Izzy tho. Guess he thinks he deserves a TS after doing fuck all since getting dog walked by Sean.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back