Who would win in a Boxing match Frank Grillo, Joe Rogan, Mark Wahlberg or Mario Lopez?

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
All 4 of these guys are pretty much similar in size with Rogan and Wahlberg being the shortest ones with shorter stocky builds, Grillo and Lopez being leaner and longer they are all under 5 foot 10 and would fight around 160 to 170 pounds im guessing.

From mittwork Id say 56 year old Frank Grillo got the best hands of the bunch, Rogan has very fast hands though, but his arms are short.

Mario Lopez is the only one with actual smoker fights under his belt at Wild Card and he trained under Freddie roach for 20 years already.

I cant really find any videos of Wahlberg boxing training but he seems to be more built for grappling with his stocky muscles.
This is the only one I could find of him hitting mitts and it looks bad and weak no power

Going off the footage Id say Id favor Lopez because of his boxing experience, followed by Grillo and Rogan and Wahlberg would probably lose to all 3 of them, he is to stiff and slow and he doesn't have anything special from what I seen no real power or speed, probably would gas after a few seconds. the other guys are in top condition and train boxing for years daily.

Does Rogan even participate in BJJ tournaments? He talks a big game but outside of doing Mickey Mouse TKD tournaments in the 80's, have we ever seen him do anything besides hit pads or try to rough-up people on Fear Factor?

Rogan. At least he's actually fought.

Martin Lawrence would beat them all in 1 night. Diggstown Style.

Rogan. At least he's actually fought.

His chin up style wouldn't work out well for boxing.

Grillo actually looked pretty decent on the pad. Lopez Video was so trash quality I couldn't be bothered to watch it

trt with weekly kettlebell routine, joe rogan

Has to be AC Slater. 6'0" HS Wrestling stud that boxes. And he's the youngest out of all of em. He wins the mini-tourney in Boxing or MMA.

Mark Wahlberg easily. He regularly defeats terrorists.

I've seen Lopez do some sparring with canelo and I know he's been training for years so I'd go with him.

Mario Lopez easy. He's been boxing for a long time. Trained with a lot of high level guys.

Has to be AC Slater. 6'0" HS Wrestling stud that boxes. And he's the youngest out of all of em. He wins the mini-tourney in Boxing or MMA.

And he dicked out every chick on saved by the bell. That has to count for something.

Back