Who would win in a Boxing match Frank Grillo, Joe Rogan, Mark Wahlberg or Mario Lopez?

The only thing I know about any of their boxing ability is what you paid on the op. But judging by that, it has to be lopez.

He's the only one shown in an actual boxing match. Boxing in a match > hitting mitts

Grillo's stance is too wide and nooby. Not bad in a bar but easy to exploit for someone who has experience.

Unless he's like 8 feet tall, it's going to be Lopez, who has actual experience.

Lopez and its not even close. Rogan has just awwright hands from the stuff Ive seen of him hitting pads and he looked like shit sparring Parr. Wahlberg is too stiff and awkward. Grillo is too old too. Lopez via destruction.

Last edited:
And he dicked out every chick on saved by the bell. That has to count for something.
Counts for me. My hero. Grew up fapping to those bitches. Knowing he had them in their no fish smell, prime, warms my heart. And was engaged to prime ali landry.Dudes a cockslinger. Prob still is on the sly even though hes married with kids.

Mario Lopez because he'll always be Saved by the Bell.

Counts for me. My hero. Grew up fapping to those bitches. Knowing he had them in their no fish smell, prime, warms my heart. And was engaged to prime ali landry.Dudes a cockslinger. Prob still is on the sly even though hes married with kids.
But Mario Lopez fucked up his pretty boy face he got botox and looks like a mask now.

Mario Lopez took Jessie Spanos cherry in real life thats what I heard, man she was so hot tall and sexy and when she did Showgirls dam thats some sexy ass woman right there
latest

Man, can you even imagine throwing the Cock meat to jelly kapowski when she was like 18?

No that his co-star on Chicago PD.
jon seda has some hands, dude fought as an amateur. I like the scenes where he boxes dudes up on the show. I would pick seda over the guys in the OP

i'm like 2 seasons behind, i wish they would put it on netflix

Mario Lopez has the most credible resume of them all. Actual fight experience >>> Mitt work. Plus, he's considerably younger than them all. So AC Slater ftw.

Mario Lopez has the most credible resume of them all. Actual fight experience >>> Mitt work. Plus, he's considerably younger than them all. So AC Slater ftw.

Look how easily Lopez took down 255 pound Val Venis here

I remember in an interview Lopez said he was a wrestler from age 5 to 17, he said he could have done better in the state but he was juggling his acting gig on Saved by the bell and school, he had little time to focus on training for wrestling and wrestled at his walk around weight of 160 pounds against much bigger guys if he were to focus on just school and wrestling Lopez would have wrestled at the 140s and probably done better than 7th in the state of California and 2nd in San Diego County

mario lopez and joe rogan are the two toughest grapplers rogan is also a decent nak muay. I used to box at wild card on vine street back when jt was 5 bucks a day, so I can tell you lopez has good hands.lopez is slightly bigger than rogan he was a little bit bigger than me and i'm 5'8" 177 lbs so lopez was 185 lbs of muscle .

Back