Who would win in a Boxing match Frank Grillo, Joe Rogan, Mark Wahlberg or Mario Lopez?

Juiced out of his mind Grillo takes this, he hits like Ivan Drago now.

Rogan has trash hands, Wahlbergs too small so it's Lopez VS Grillo.

Juiced out of his mind Grillo takes this, he hits like Ivan Drago now.

Rogan has trash hands, Wahlbergs too small so it's Lopez VS Grillo.

Dat TRT Dad Bod:)

Respect to Grillo, though. Even with quality juice, you have to put the work in to look like that. He trains in BJJ as well as Boxing, I believe. Decent actor, too.

mario lopez and joe rogan are the two toughest grapplers rogan is also a decent nak muay. I used to box at wild card on vine street back when jt was 5 bucks a day, so I can tell you lopez has good hands.lopez is slightly bigger than rogan he was a little bit bigger than me and i'm 5'8" 177 lbs so lopez was 185 lbs of muscle .
Lopez has been at wildcard for twenty years, dude is dedicated for sure you ever see james toney spar there ?
I heard he never did roadwork and hated training all he did to prepare for fights was heavy sparring with shit talking everyday and thats why he slurs bad.

Look how easily Lopez took down 255 pound Val Venis here

I remember in an interview Lopez said he was a wrestler from age 5 to 17, he said he could have done better in the state but he was juggling his acting gig on Saved by the bell and school, he had little time to focus on training for wrestling and wrestled at his walk around weight of 160 pounds against much bigger guys if he were to focus on just school and wrestling Lopez would have wrestled at the 140s and probably done better than 7th in the state of California and 2nd in San Diego County

Mario Lopez is the coolest of all the Saved by the Bell cast. He is a great ambassador for the Mexican Americans. They are lucky to have him.

Mario Lopez is a member of Wildcard gym and has been used as a training partner for James Toney.

Rogan had absolutely no head movement, and his chin wasn't tucked. He is going to get KOed.

Rogan had absolutely no head movement, and his chin wasn't tucked. He is going to get KOed.
Rogan is short and stocky he has super fast and powerful punches though but yeah strikes in a square stance very stiff he would get picked apart rushing in like that with a long jab or straights

Rogan would fuck marky mark up
no shit, Marky Mark is the worst he can't fight for shit. He actually went to prison for blind siding some old Vietnamese skinny man while yelling racial slurs with a wooden plank and caused the old frail guy to lose his eye.

Grillo looks too stiff and slow. From what I saw his footwork is bad. Need to see him spar.

no shit, Marky Mark is the worst he can't fight for shit. He actually went to prison for blind siding some old Vietnamese skinny man while yelling racial slurs with a wooden plank and caused the old frail guy to lose his eye.

Mark wahlberg should be fucking neutered for his hate crimes. What a piece of shit.

From heat to worst:

Mario Lopez by a long shot
Rogan
Marky Mark

I don’t know where to put Frank Grilli and furthurmore don’t know who the hell he is so I’m leaving him out of the list.

Gun to my head he’d go between Rogan and Marky Mark though. Marky Mark only started training boxing for The Fighter iirc and he looked laughable in his scenes. Before that his primary mode of fighting was hitting old, half blind Vietnamese men with a stick unprovoked.

Grillo, Rogan's a fanny, Marky Mark's simply a terrible actor and Lopez is morphing into Mickey Rourke which can't be a good thing.

Marky Mark would get Marky Murked
what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

Mark wahlberg should be fucking neutered for his hate crimes. What a piece of shit.
Wahlberg was lucky he was under the influence that was the only way he got off I think he served only one year in prison

But if he wasn't under the influence he would probably be locked up for at least 5 to 10

He also threw stones at black kids while yelling racial slurs. He was part of some white pride southie street gang, his favorite was to target old Asians and push them to the ground and rob them, and he would also harass mostly elderly minorities and little minority kids.

Then whats funny is he became a whigga, and tried to sound like a black guy from the hood and had a crew of black dancers to make him legit.

But at least he is reformed and changed I give him that he was able to change so there is hope for people.

Grillo, Rogan's a fanny, Marky Mark's simply a terrible actor and Lopez is morphing into Mickey Rourke which can't be a good thing.
Lopez is friends with Rourke, Rourke probably convinced him to try botox

Back