Why the hell is Tulsi still in the race?

In what way are Republicans grooming her to run 3rd party? You like to say this often, please back it up.
I’ve heard from people that jack, and this is all allegedly of course, has a list of republicans he believes are Russian agents. If he truly believes that, it would explain the blatant paranoia he displays about Tulsi for starters.

I disagree. I don't think it hurts her reputation.

And I just did a Google news search to see if her message is still getting out there at this stage of the campaign. There are hundreds of news articles from hundreds of outlets some positive some negative, but about her. and she's traveling and she's doing town halls and she's talking to people and shaking hands and kissing babies and it matters.

If your goal isn't to win the presidency but to reach people's hearts and minds, I think doing a town hall for 500 people is probably more immediately impactful to those voters than the debates. Except as it pertains to taking Kamala out of the race. Four years or 8 years from now she'll have a larger base of devotees and she'll still be a relatively young politician.
I guess we are just going to have to agree to disagree. I just don't see the point of staying in race when not only do you know that you have no chance of winning, but you know that you have no chance of even coming close to winning.
Look you're clearly a Tulsi guy, that's fine. I'm a Bernie guy, but all I'm saying is if the shoe was on the other foot and Tulsi won the first 3 states in a row and Bernie got crushed in all 3 states I would be making a thread about how Bernie has to drop out and endorse Tulsi.
I do have admit though, Tulsi will always have a special place in my heart for taking out Kamala and that slimeball Tim Ryan. I could see her running again in a future Presidential election.

Tulsi is like Dr. Evil, trying to figure out how to scam the world of....$50,000,000!

First she tried to sue Google for $50,000,000. Then she tried to sue Clinton for $50,000,000. She's probably somewhere in Hollywood right now ready to jump in front of a celebrity's car near a crosswalk.
LOL I like Tulsi but that was funny I have to admit.

Well, Clinton said that Gabbard was being groomed by Republicans to run third party and that she's a favorite of Russia, both of which appear to be true statements.

Try to keep up with the establishment talking points, Jack... Bernie Sanders is Russia's new favorite.

Tulsi is like Dr. Evil, trying to figure out how to scam the world of....$50,000,000!

First she tried to sue Google for $50,000,000. Then she tried to sue Clinton for $50,000,000. She's probably somewhere in Hollywood right now ready to jump in front of a celebrity's car near a crosswalk.

Tulsi didn't make Clinton say those things about her.

And your proof for that is?

You're asking how we know that Republicans appear to be grooming her for a third-party and how we know that Russia likes her? For the first, there's the constant praise on Fox and Breitbart and for the second, there's positive RT and Sputnik coverage of her along with trolls.

Oh I see, so apparently if you are against the endless wars in the Middle East you are a Russian asset then? Well in that case I must be a Russian asset too.

Yes. I love war. Just the thought of people dying makes me happy. Ultra's known for scrupulous honesty in representing other people's views.

Look you're clearly a Tulsi guy, that's fine. I'm a Bernie guy, but all I'm saying is if the shoe was on the other foot and Tulsi won the first 3 states in a row and Bernie got crushed in all 3 states I would be making a thread about how Bernie has to drop out and endorse Tulsi.

I'm a die hard Bernie guy, and I care WAY more about domestic economic Justice than interventionist wars, but I recognize that no other candidate, in fact no other politician, is going to put "stop killing people just to benefit the military-industrial complex" as their primary message. it probably won't crack the top three for most of the other candidates.

I happen to think what she's saying is important, and I think people should keep hearing it. If her supporters are willing to throw their money into that she should keep it up. She doesn't owe Bernie a damn thing, and she walked away from the DNC just to support him in 2016, so as a Bernie supporter she's good my book.

Establishment Democrats have destroyed her political career for now. It's kind of sad, because she was one of the true stars of the Party and now she is cannon fodder for CNN and MSNBC hosts whenever her name is mentioned.

You're asking how we know that Republicans appear to be grooming her for a third-party and how we know that Russia likes her? For the first, there's the constant praise on Fox and Breitbart and for the second, there's positive RT and Sputnik coverage of her along with trolls.

Yes. I love war. Just the thought of people dying makes me happy. Ultra's known for scrupulous honesty in representing other people's views.
Granted Tulsi does get a lot praise from right wing news media, but that doesn't prove that the Republicans are grooming her for a third-party run. Let alone that she is a Russian asset.
So it's okay for you to accuse Tulsi of being a Russian asset, and therefore either a useful idiot at best, or a traitor to this country at worst, but it's not okay for someone on here to twist your words a little bit? LOL okay.

Granted Tulsi does get a lot praise from right wing news media, but that doesn't prove that the Republicans are grooming her for a third-party run. Let alone that she is a Russian asset.
So it's okay for you to accuse Tulsi of being a Russian asset, and therefore either a useful idiot at best, or a traitor to this country at worst, but it's not okay for someone on here to twist your words a little bit? LOL okay.

Well, I didn't accuse Tulsi of being a Russian asset, and twisting people's words does nothing good for discussions. It just really depends what you're here for. Some of us like to engage with ideas and develop our own thinking, and some people are just taking their anger out on the world or thinking that they can actually change people's minds by lying on an MMA forum. Takes all kinds, you know?

I'm a die hard Bernie guy, and I care WAY more about domestic economic Justice than interventionist wars, but I recognize that no other candidate, in fact no other politician, is going to put "stop killing people just to benefit the military-industrial complex" as their primary message. it probably won't crack the top three for most of the other candidates.

I happen to think what she's saying is important, and I think people should keep hearing it. If her supporters are willing to throw their money into that she should keep it up. She doesn't owe Bernie a damn thing, and she walked away from the DNC just to support him in 2016, so as a Bernie supporter she's good my book.
I think the best case scenario is Bernie becomes President, and Tulsi is made part of his cabinet. Preferably as his Vice-President or his Secretary of State.
Unfortunately none of the candidates, not even Bernie and Tulsi, are saying what should be said on the issue of foreign policy, and that's that the US has no business being the world's policeman and we should only get involved in other countries's affairs if we are attacked or one of our close allies is attacked. But Bernie and Tulsi come the closest to that, that's why they are the two best candidates IMO.

I think the best case scenario is Bernie becomes President, and Tulsi is made part of his cabinet. Preferably as his Vice-President or his Secretary of State.

Better scenario is that Bernie becomes president and Gabbard retires to a cabin by the lake with no internet connection.

Back