Why the hell is Tulsi still in the race?

Well, I didn't accuse Tulsi of being a Russian asset, and twisting people's words does nothing good for discussions. It just really depends what you're here for. Some of us like to engage with ideas and develop our own thinking, and some people are just taking their anger out on the world or thinking that they can actually change people's minds by lying on an MMA forum. Takes all kinds, you know?
You didn't outright say it, but you heavily implied it. For the record I don't support people twisting other people's words, But I think all is fair if you're going to imply that a Iraq veteran and a US congress woman is a traitor to this country.

Last edited:
Establishment Democrats have destroyed her political career for now. It's kind of sad, because she was one of the true stars of the Party and now she is cannon fodder for CNN and MSNBC hosts whenever her name is mentioned.
Yeah, it's a damn shame.

Tulsi didn't make Clinton say those things about her.

Not so sure about that... Tulsi's youth, beauty and winning personality are like a shot across Hillary's emotional bow.

Clinton reminds me of a similar, jealous, elder woman of means.

anigif_enhanced-31805-1401390941-27.gif

Hillary is not viable to win at this point, she would be crushed if she joined the race this late in the game. That's what''s going to happen to Bloomberg on Super Tuesday.

I agree, which is why she’s not going to leave it to the voters. It will be decided by super delegates and busses of undocumented voters circling around Broward county.

Why wouldn’t Democrat voters want a candidate that can pull votes from both parties... lol

Better to put up a lefty extremist who’s going alienate the Right, Independant and Center voters... genius.

No wonder the DNC is freaking out right now... they better send more money to the MSM to continue the assault on Bernie

Not so sure about that... Tulsi's youth, beauty and winning personality are like a shot across Hillary's emotional bow.

Clinton reminds me of a similar, jealous, elder woman of means.

anigif_enhanced-31805-1401390941-27.gif
Nice, but Hillary reminds me much more of another Disney villain.
post-33407-stand-back-you-fools-gif-Malef-f9We.gif

Hillary even laughs just like Maleficent.

I’ve heard from people that jack, and this is all allegedly of course, has a list of republicans he believes are Russian agents. If he truly believes that, it would explain the blatant paranoia he displays about Tulsi for starters.
People are saying this, you're right. You'll probably agree with me.

Why wouldn’t Democrat voters want a candidate that can pull votes from both parties... lol

Better to put up a lefty extremist who’s going alienate the Right, Independant and Center voters... genius.

No wonder the DNC is freaking out right now... they better send more money to the MSM to continue the assault on Bernie
Only Bernie does better among independents and even conservatives than any other Democrat in the race, so there goes yet another BS right-wing talking point.
And the more MSM attacks Bernie, the more the American people support him. So I hope MSM does keep assaulting Bernie.

This is coming from someone who generally likes Tulsi, and considers her my second choice just behind Bernie. But for the love of God Tulsi, drop out already. You have no chance at this point.
Seriously, does Tulsi really want to be known as the woman who got crushed in all 50 states for the rest of her political career? Tulsi needs to drop out and endorse Bernie already.
What do you think Sherdog?

At this point it's to spite the DNC heads. Why do you care if she stays in or drops out?

I agree, which is why she’s not going to leave it to the voters. It will be decided by super delegates and busses of undocumented voters circling around Broward county.
Well if that happens it would virtually guarantee that Trump gets reelected this November, and the Dems would lose the House and and the Senate as well.

Tulsi didn't make Clinton say those things about her.

But she did file two frivolous $50,000,000 lawsuits within what, a couple months of each other? That’s hilarious.

Well, I didn't accuse Tulsi of being a Russian asset, and twisting people's words does nothing good for discussions. It just really depends what you're here for. Some of us like to engage with ideas and develop our own thinking, and some people are just taking their anger out on the world or thinking that they can actually change people's minds by lying on an MMA forum. Takes all kinds, you know?

Uh huh. This is a bit of a disingenuous take.

Gabbard would probably be better than Trump, but I think her ethical issues and lack of intelligence, education and experience would make her a really bad president. Also, with the stench of Russia over Trump, it would make no sense to have another candidate compromised by Russian influence.

There's no way to know so I think it's a kind of pointless debate, but it is a fact that Russia is trying to boost her, and that's the kind of thing they'd do

I agree that your deliberate misreading of the points is silly. She's a Russian asset because she's helping Russia's interests.

There's probably more, but I can't be bothered to find it after locating the quote where you explicitly call her a Russian asset.

At this point I'm just looking out for Tulsi's best interests, but if she wants to continue to embarrass herslef then by my guest.

She's never going to be the establishment choice. I think by staying in she has a chance to get a reputation as the next Bernie - outsider knocking down the establishment.

Uh huh. This is a bit of a disingenuous take.

There's probably more, but I can't be bothered to find it after locating the quote where you explicitly call her a Russian asset.

Er, those are in different threads. Can't really call anyone else disingenuous after pulling a move like that, can you?

She's never going to be the establishment choice. I think by staying in she has a chance to get a reputation as the next Bernie - outsider knocking down the establishment.
Yes, but if she get's her clock cleaned in all 50 states it could destroy her political career and ruin her chances of ever running for President ever again. Her best bet is to drop out right now, endorse Bernie, and try to position herself to become a member of Bernie's cabinet. That way she can make a bigger name for herself and run again in a future election.

Er, those are in different threads. Can't really call anyone else disingenuous after pulling a move like that, can you?

You said you hadn't called her a Russian asset. I found a post you made calling her a Russian asset. Seems pretty basic. At the very least your denial was a gross misrepresentation of your true position.

You didn't outright say it, but you heavily implied it. For the record I don't support people twisting other people's words, But I think all is fair if you're going to imply that a Iraq veteran and a US congress woman is a traitor to this country.

And that's further twisting. What's so hard about just honestly addressing points that people really make?

You said you hadn't called her a Russian asset. I found a post you made calling her a Russian asset. Seems pretty basic. At the very least your denial was a gross misrepresentation of your true position.

Er those are in different threads man. One different opinion per thread, and they can be interchangeable at will.

Back