International women draft

chimpoehurricane

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Leftist women voted for sleepy Joe.

To all the "independent women " congratulations to all the feminists out there. you did it. <Lmaoo>

file.php

You voted for this. bon voyage.
#LFG! <Moves>

Last edited:
This is all just theater. Next to no one, man or woman, would comply with a draft unless it was for an essential war that entailed Americas survival
If covid taught us anything is that people will easily and submissively comply with anything the government says. They can also do what they do to us men with the selective service registration a.k.a the draft and take away their chance at a government job or requiring a federal clearance and financial aid for life if they don't register from 18-25. Women would comply easily after that like men did.

If obesity was a way to get out of the draft, why wouldn’t someone just eat until they didn’t have to die for a country that doesn’t care about them?

This is all just theater. Next to no one, man or woman, would comply with a draft unless it was for an essential war that entailed Americas survival

They would cry and scream but most like during Vietnam would go.

I support this law. There are consequences if you don't register.

I think the U.S. could only get away with a draft if there was a WW2 level threat to the world. There isn't. Most of the world actually believes the U.S. is the biggest threat to democracy.

If obesity was a way to get out of the draft, why wouldn’t someone just eat until they didn’t have to die for a country that doesn’t care about them?

They at at time fixed that in boot camp. Not much chance of that now.

If covid taught us anything is that people will easily and submissively comply with anything the government says. They can also do what they do to us men with the selective service registration a.k.a the draft and take away their chance at a government job or requiring a federal clearance and financial aid for life if they don't register from 18-25. Women would comply easily after that like men did.
They might get them to sign up, but if they actually mandated military service, the vast majority wouldn't comply.

Bingo. It's already proven to work.

Now with today's social engineering through social media:
A draft gets called and watch all the "educated" shaming the draft dodgers.

They would cry and scream but most like during Vietnam would go.

I support this law. There are consequences if you don't register.
I really doubt that. And like 12 million got bullshit deferments during Vietnam and another million either refused or fled the country. The era for mandatory military service for elective endeavors is over. No one is going to die for Ukraine or Israel or Taiwan. It just isn't going to happen

I really doubt that. And like 12 million got bullshit deferments during Vietnam and another million either refused or fled the country. The era for mandatory military service for elective endeavors is over. No one is going to die for Ukraine or Israel or Taiwan. It just isn't going to happen

Of course people would do this especially the rich to get their kids out of the draft.

It would be the same as Vietnam but look at the number that went.

I think the U.S. could only get away with a draft if there was a WW2 level threat to the world. There isn't. Most of the world actually believes the U.S. is the biggest threat to democracy.
It would have to be bigger than a WW2 level threat. We weren't a super power back then, that's why the Axis powers were a threat

Sleepy Joe is trying. Moron leftist voted for more fuck shit after the scamdemic. It's nice to see the meltdown online.

From what I've read 70% are overweight and 42% clinically obese. If there's ever a draft I doubt they'll be handed a rifle and told to run towards the enemy.

Good riddance. <Moves>

It is absolutely repugnant out here in the dating pool. Disgusting.

From what I've read 70% are overweight and 42% clinically obese. If there's ever a draft I doubt they'll be handed a rifle and told to run towards the enemy.

Russia is currently recruiting women for sniper positions.

No need to run.

Good riddance. <Moves>

It is absolutely repugnant out here in the dating pool. Disgusting.

Well, you're in there...

Back